Dandelion Outfit for Genesis 1

edited December 1969 in Freebies

An outfit for Genesis 1 in DAZ 4.6. Contains a bodysuit, coat, shoes, hat, and skirt

Download: http://byudragon.com/Poser/Genesis/GenesisFreebies9.html

Comments

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Wow, it is very unusual and original outfit! Thank you :)

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Kattey said:
    Wow, it is very unusual and original outfit! Thank you :)

Very cool...just wondering if it is possibly to scale the head piece so it can be used instead of hair?

• edited December 1969

on the download page there is a second picture without hair used. Depending on the Genesis shape, you may need to scale the hat bloom. Thank you both for your comments

edited December 1969

on the download page there is a second picture without hair used. Depending on the Genesis shape, you may need to scale the hat bloom. Thank you both for your comments

Thanks for the answer. I was looking for having it lower down on the head to actually replace the hair. I'm not sure if it would work. Are your images done in Poser or DS? I'm just wondering if I could adapt it to do what I want. I'll download it and have a play.

thanks for your hard work...

• edited December 1969

you can translate it down. the bloom hat is a prop. Post a pic when you try it. I'd love to see it.

edited December 1969

you can translate it down. the bloom hat is a prop. Post a pic when you try it. I'd love to see it.
    Thank you that was what I need to know. Conformers are great but you can't move them around without morphs.
  • mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited December 1969

just gorgeous...lots of posibilities!
    thanks so much!

• frodifrodi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That is most original dragon, I love it.

edited December 1969

Quick test render so you can see what I've done with it...still playing with skin settings and lights.

dandelion_first_test.jpg
    600 x 1000 - 277K
  • edited December 1969

Looks great! Thanks for sharing.