Carnal 27

AdamThwaitesAdamThwaites Posts: 779
edited December 1969 in Freebies

CARNAL 27

http://www.most-digital-creations.com/freestuff.htm

Poses for V4, V5 and V6 for Poser and DAZ Studio.

Have fun!

Cheers

Ad

Comments

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

Hmmmm...it says I have to subscribe to the newsletter, so I put in my email addy and it redirected me to another page, but it did not give me a link to the pose. I tried again, same thing. Not sure what to do now.

:-)

• dv8FXdv8FX Posts: 23
    edited December 1969

music.... Link sent to your email.

Adam.... maybe its just my connection but it took me 9 tries to get the small file downloaded.... :D . Never happened before when downloading from your site.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,785
    edited December 1969

The link is in the email, M2Y4Y. I couldn't download it in Firefox by the usual method, but was able using the DownThemAll plugin, but it took a long time for such a little file.

There is another freebie, too; scroll to the bottom of the shop page it takes to you and there is a freebie... :)

• AdamThwaitesAdamThwaites Posts: 779
    edited December 1969

Hi everyone,

There are full instructions and information underneath where you add your email address. Hope that's clear enough for everyone.

There does seem to be a few hiccups with downloading the file. I found that if you try to download it right away, then you have trouble. If you wait a while though, it downloads as normal.

I'll have to look into why that might be.

Thanks for your feedback.

Adam

edited June 2013

dv8FX said:
    music.... Link sent to your email.

Adam.... maybe its just my connection but it took me 9 tries to get the small file downloaded.... :D . Never happened before when downloading from your site.

Nope, no link in my email...not in my spam mail either, and I tried to get it 2 days ago.

Post edited by music2u4u on
    edited December 1969

I have changed things back to the way they were before for now, until I can get things running smoothly.

I will not be making all my freebies only available to people who subscribe to the newsletter in future, that was never my intention.

edited June 2013

I have changed things back to the way they were before for now, until I can get things running smoothly.

I will not be making all my freebies only available to people who subscribe to the newsletter in future, that was never my intention.

Thanks Adam...sorry you are having troubles. I have all the Classic, Carnal, PhotoModel, and more poses. I needed this for the complete collection...lol. Thanks again friend. You're the greatest giver here!

Post edited by music2u4u on
    edited June 2013

OK guys, the new subscription system is working as it should do now as far as I can tell. The downloads are working normally.

Just to clarify. I am not going to be asking that you subscribe for all of my freebie downloads in future. At the moment my plan is that just one of the weekly freebies will be a free subscription download.

It's still 100% FREE, all you have to do if you want the subscription freebies is agree to me sending you my free newsletter. That's a free newsletter featuring exclusive special offers, exclusive coupon codes and exclusive free gifts!

Many thanks to all of you for your continuing support.

Cheers

Ad

Post edited by AdamThwaites on