AprilYSH's anniversary sale questions

2»

Comments

• scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

The code doesn't appear to be working with bundles either, so if the hair was part of a bundle you're getting the wrong prices.

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Just to note: I have a lot of hair eligible to update prices, but none of those update prices show - no discounts of any kind, actually.
    I think the sale is not working

(and while I appreciate the offer, V4 hair fits Genesis quite well and the only hair I'd consider repurchasing would be Blaine and Osean)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,738
    edited December 1969

scatha said:
    There was a time where updates to products to support an extra figure just got the product page renewed and your download reset, instead of having to fork out more money in order to keep using it....

I think this growing trend of having to pay through the nose needs to stop. So I think I'll stick to manually refitting the hair.

:(

That's always depended on the nature of the conversion job. Some items have had paid-for updates, with a discount for prior users as here, while others have had free updates, as with April's hairs that were already in .duf or .dsf format for Genesis. Simple updates, like adding one morph to an HR2 file, are more likely to be free than those requiring new rigging.

• Blade68Blade68 Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

The sale mostly worked for me. I had purchased all 6 hair models so when i placed them in my cart an amount was subtracted .. not 70% but an odd 62.5% , I was then able to use the 50% off coupon further reducing the cost.

The only reason I re purchased what seems to be just refits is because of the heavy discount and loving April's work. I would have preferred to pay $2.99 as advertised in Daz's email but still happy with the $3.48 price.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited June 2013

Greetings,
    Sale price (20% off) + coupon (TY AprilYSH!) worked fine for me this morning! I knew a good nights rest would fix the store! :)

-- Morgan

Post edited by CypherFOX on
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited June 2013

Kattey said:
    Just to note: I have a lot of hair eligible to update prices, but none of those update prices show - no discounts of any kind, actually.

(and while I appreciate the offer, V4 hair fits Genesis quite well and the only hair I'd consider repurchasing would be Blaine and Osean)

Make sure you're also reading the promo pages for each of the updated hairs. They all have their own discount codes for the 70% off in the description boxes. The 20% intro price + the 50% email code is NOT the process for the 70% upgrade seeing as those prices are available to everyone, even if they don't own the hair.

The email says the discount should be automatically applied @ checkout, but there are codes on the hair pages.

Aoife Hair 2: AoifeGen2Up
    Deeta Hair 2: DeetaGen2Up
    Harlow Hair 2: HarlowGen2Up
    Marisandra Hair 2: MariGen2Up
    Portia Hair 2: PortiaGen2Up
    Xylia: XyliaGen2Up

This sale has 3 discounts total.
    - The 20% intro sale.
    - The 50% email code.
    - The 70% codes found on each of the hair's promo pages.

The 70% and the 50% discounts are supposed to stack according to the email.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,738
    edited December 1969

I didn't need to apply the codes for the hairs individually, they were 9as far as I could tell, I didn't actually grab my calculator) right as soon as I went to my full cart view (not the pop-up quick cart).

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know if the the 50% off code can be used more than once.
    Thanks

• CbirdCbird Posts: 493
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know what texture is used for the character in the Harlow 2 promo?

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited June 2013

I didn't need to apply the codes for the hairs individually, they were 9as far as I could tell, I didn't actually grab my calculator) right as soon as I went to my full cart view (not the pop-up quick cart).

I can see the 20% off in the store now... and it appears to automatically add another $9.95 discount per hair when I view the full cart... but NOT for my Aoife/Deeta bundle hair SKU 11825 (note - that link probably won't work unless you have the 'Aoife/Deeta Bundle' version - which looks like it's been removed from the store). Those ones cause no change in the discount when I add/remove them from the full cart.
    Post edited by M F M on
  • AprilYSHAprilYSH Posts: 1,481
    edited December 1969

heyas :')
    the 70% "2up" coupon codes don't stack with the 50% decade coupon code. coupon codes are only one at a time as intended :')
    A coupon code only stacks on a % off on the product page itself if any.
    Bundle purchases should count for the 2up codes. Will poke daz about it hehe :')
    away from home at the moment, not online all day as I normally am lol my timing wasn't the best. Will try check in again tonight :')

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    The 50% off coupon is for all of AprilYSH's store from what I see.

"Celebrate a decade of success with 50% off AprilYSH's entire store".

screenshot from the email newsletter.

Aaaaaaah craaaaaaap. And just when I was patting myself on the back for backing out of the purchase and applying another coupon (to save $6) when buying two of the re-vamped hairs ... oh well! But then, the promotion page no longer mentions the save 50% code ...?

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

The code came via email, it's not mentioned on the page.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    Kattey said:

Make sure you're also reading the promo pages for each of the updated hairs. They all have their own discount codes for the 70% off in the description boxes. The 20% intro price + the 50% email code is NOT the process for the 70% upgrade seeing as those prices are available to everyone, even if they don't own the hair.

The email says the discount should be automatically applied @ checkout, but there are codes on the hair pages.

Aoife Hair 2: AoifeGen2Up
    Deeta Hair 2: DeetaGen2Up
    Harlow Hair 2: HarlowGen2Up
    Marisandra Hair 2: MariGen2Up
    Portia Hair 2: PortiaGen2Up
    Xylia: XyliaGen2Up

This sale has 3 discounts total.
    - The 20% intro sale.
    - The 50% email code.
    - The 70% codes found on each of the hair's promo pages.

The 70% and the 50% discounts are supposed to stack according to the email.

wow, totally did NOT see those codes. All I saw on the actual page itself is "For a limited time, owners of the original Deeta Hair will receive a total of 70% off this product! Act fast because this offer ends July 10, 2013".

Regardless, applying it to Deeta Hair 2 tells me it's not valid, despite the fact I have purchased the original hair. But it WAS in a bundle with Aofie hair, and someone mentioned earlier that it's not working on bundles. :( And the 70 & 50 are supposed to stack , but you can only put one coupon in I always thought. Seems it's time to contact support and see if they'll respond before sale is over.

• AprilYSHAprilYSH Posts: 1,481
    edited December 1969

I have emailed DAZ about bundle purchasers should be able to use the 70% "2up" coupon codes. Sorry about that!

The 50% anniversary code doesn't stack on the 70% "2up" codes. But the 70% "2up" codes can stack with the 20% intro sales of those six version 2 hairs, so that's the maximum discount there. :')

The 50% off anniversary code is super exclusive via email hehe j/k *wink* ... I thought DAZ might have been sending it as a loyalty bonus for previous purchasers only, but if it went out to everyone, that's cool. :') The code is AprilYSHDAZDecade from this newsletter http://www.daz3d.com/newsletter/2013/special/06-26april/06-26april.html

Sorry if I'm missing questions, limited time online at the moment :'(

Thanks for your support!!! :')

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

I had the email and, for a second purchase used the code and have a case raised for the original purchase :)

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited June 2013

What gets me a bit annoyed is the email does not say ON YOUR NEXT ORDER which is what it does when it is a one time thing. I went to buy more in the store and just had to wishlist it. You're missing sales because the email was misleading. I would have put them all in my cart at once except it was 5am and I needed to get some sleep. I re-read the email twice before I checked out and there was no "ON YOUR NEXT ORDER." You can only use it one time. (To answer someone's question that was never answered.) EDIT: It just said use coupon before the end of the day.

Post edited by Novica on
    edited December 1969

Apologies for asking again, but does anyone recognize the first texture in the Harlow 2 promo. I love the eyebrows :)

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Close, but eyebrows a little longer. I went through 6 pages x 60 gals a page, aka 360, and no cigar. But I tried!
    http://www.daz3d.com/women/vh-lucia-for-victoria-4

edited December 1969

Novica said:
    Close, but eyebrows a little longer. I went through 6 pages x 60 gals a page, aka 360, and no cigar. But I tried!

Thank you, Novica! Appreciate you taking the time.
    Don't know how I missed that one, but also great brows.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Cbird said:
    Novica said:

Thank you, Novica! Appreciate you taking the time.
    Don't know how I missed that one, but also great brows.

if it's the same one, i think AprilYSH answered it here:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/24763/

edited December 1969

Thanks, Jakiblue.
    Will now wait patiently (smiley)