Katya Creator?

TinaLouiseCTinaLouiseC Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Forgive me if this has already been asked but I can't find who created this lovely suit, supposing it's more of the new site's snafu's. Can anyone supply that info. Also is there a way, used to be, to search by vendor now? Thanks in advance, TLC.

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969
  • TinaLouiseCTinaLouiseC Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Oh I can see the item and already have it, I just can't see who created it on the product info that Daz gives for it. :)

edited December 1969

Oh okay.

Some items they create 'in-house' and some they buy to sell according to posts of long ago lost somewhere on the web.
    However as it's listed as theirs, they'd be the ones to contact with any questions concerning it.

edited December 1969

Oh I hadn't considered that. Just the textures were so awesome... I wanted more of the creators items. Thanks Patience :)

edited December 1969

You're welcome. Somehow I expect that there will be more textures released over time for this outfit. ;-)

edited December 1969

LOL I considered using a shader to make my own as I'm not a fan of lavender but dam it's well done. :)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,835
    edited December 1969

I thought something said the clothing was by Rhiannon, who often works with Danie and Marforno so that would seem consistent. However, I can't recall where i saw that so it may be wrong.

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

I thought something said the clothing was by Rhiannon, who often works with Danie and Marforno so that would seem consistent. However, I can't recall where i saw that so it may be wrong.

Well, I'm not 100% certain, but I think that the product page initially listed "LadyRhi" as the creator, who I always assumed to be Rhiannon for the reason you just stated :D

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

I too thought it was Rhiannons creation.
    And I too thought I saw that listed first on the productpage.
    Why are the creators not listed anymore I wonder?

Love, Jeanne

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,835
    edited December 1969

Well, the Gatwyck Market product has apparently been iffy about showing Muze as the creator - and that isn't a DAZ buy out. It seems that there is another issue in the store causing vendors to go unlisted some of the time.

edited December 1969

Sigh ...

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited June 2012

Barubary said:

Well, I'm not 100% certain, but I think that the product page initially listed "LadyRhi" as the creator, who I always assumed to be Rhiannon for the reason you just stated :D

LadyRhi = Rhiannon = same Person just so that you know one name is the name she use at Renderosity the other she uses here.

I just checked the read me and one of the file paths is \Runtime\Textures\Rhiannon\Katya\ so its defiantly one of her's so you can go searching on both names to find her other products but I think she uses the LadyRhi here at Daz more

Post edited by NeilV_1 on