G2/V6 Renders

AlbiejeeAlbiejee Posts: 153
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Surprised no one started this yet. Lets see what people are doing so far. I was going to wait for a bigger sale but gave in too easy...downloading V6 pro now...I'll post my first pic soon.

Comments

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

I'm surprised as well. Usually when a new figure comes out, this kind of thread is stickied.

Here's my render of "Genesis 2" wearing an autofitted Supersuit.

Genesis2.jpg
    773 x 1000 - 210K
  • StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited December 1969

Here's my first...

She's here... and she's dangerous.

Victoria6Dangerous.png
    571 x 799 - 553K
    edited December 1969

How is she dangerous while wearing a bikini? Is she some kind of super powered Super-Heroine or something? ;)

edited December 1969

How is she dangerous while wearing a bikini? Is she some kind of super powered Super-Heroine or something? ;)

well i was thinking because of the gun she has. ;)

edited June 2013

Ahhhh. A bikini wearing SUPER SPY! :)

Post edited by Knight22179 on
    edited June 2013

you bet. :)

Post edited by Storypilot on
  • AlbiejeeAlbiejee Posts: 153
    edited December 1969

Out of the box... I'm impressed. G2 and V6 are a step up in quality. Genesis has the quantity and diversity But G2 is a step forward in quality IMHO for sure.

Do we sense a bit of jealosy V5?

test.jpg
    880 x 878 - 200K
    edited December 1969

Heh heh heh. Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

WHAT.jpg
    600 x 776 - 101K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,129
    edited December 1969

This is the stock Genesis 2 in the M4 Cowboy Shirt. I first converted the shirt to fit Genesis using SRMS. Then I autofit it to Genesis 2. This image doesn't even use smoothing on the shirt, and it fits quite well, I think.

Genesis_2_M4_cowboy_shirt_via_SRMS_Genesis_conversion.jpg
    618 x 800 - 144K
    edited December 1969

Heh heh heh. Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

LoL. Give young V6 some time The future looks friendly...hehe

edited December 1969

Nice! That did turn out really well. :)

What hair is that?

edited December 1969

barbult said:
    This is the stock Genesis 2 in the M4 Cowboy Shirt. I first converted the shirt to fit Genesis using SRMS. Then I autofit it to Genesis 2. This image doesn't even use smoothing on the shirt, and it fits quite well, I think.

That fit looks great! I feel inept, What is SRMS?

edited December 1969

What hair is that?

The hair in my image with the M4 shirt is Pyrit Hair with the bangs hidden. Sadly, the morphs in it are all buggy and move parts of the hair that shouldn't be moving. DAZ has pulled it from the store and have said they will not fix it (per Mantis bug report comments).
    edited December 1969

leifgl said:
    barbult said:

That fit looks great! I feel inept, What is SRMS?
    SRMS is Sickle Rigging and Morphing System, available here in the DAZ store. http://www.daz3d.com/sickle-rigging-and-morphing-system

• shaaeliashaaelia Posts: 613
    edited December 1969

A few test renders with G2 on the left and Genesis 1 Basic Female on the right. And another test turning G2F into a male, using Kattey's tutorial.

G2F_male_version_2.png
    743 x 725 - 164K
    G2F_vs_G1_mk2.png
    650 x 1200 - 484K
    G2F_vs_G1.png
    1520 x 700 - 802K
  • ZwytZwyt Posts: 119
    edited December 1969

barbult said:

What hair is that?

The hair in my image with the M4 shirt is Pyrit Hair with the bangs hidden. Sadly, the morphs in it are all buggy and move parts of the hair that shouldn't be moving. DAZ has pulled it from the store and have said they will not fix it (per Mantis bug report comments).

Wow I am glad I got it before it was pulled, I never have issues using the hair but I have never tried anything beyond basics with it either. I think pulling it from the store might be a little extreme, just admit that it has a bug and sell it for a reduced price or even free. I think it is a nice looking hair style straight out of the box which is why I bought it in t he first place. Is it still in our downloads if we bought it before or is it gone from there too. Hehe I just haven't checked myself.

edited December 1969

zwyt said:
    barbult said:

What hair is that?

Wow I am glad I got it before it was pulled, I never have issues using the hair but I have never tried anything beyond basics with it either. I think pulling it from the store might be a little extreme, just admit that it has a bug and sell it for a reduced price or even free. I think it is a nice looking hair style straight out of the box which is why I bought it in t he first place. Is it still in our downloads if we bought it before or is it gone from there too. Hehe I just haven't checked myself.
    Still there.

edited July 2013

Just trying some ideas to use genesis breast morphs on G2F. The eyes get messed up for some reason needs more tweeking.

test3.jpg
    900 x 900 - 81K
    Post edited by Albiejee on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

I had Pyrit hair on my wishlist, was sad when it disapearred.. though I had never foudn out why until now *sad* the colors for are still in the store though

On a bit more topic, this is the first "serious" picture I did with genesis 2 and V6 eysterday, haven't had time to play much today... enjoy ^^

From left to right :

* Genesis 2 female - Vianne

with Charm hair, string bikini for V6, string bikini for V6 texture, Damsels and Divas pose

expression morphs: Desire 0.10 - Happy 0.27 - Smile Full Face 0.35 - Surprise 0.12

* Genesis 2 female - Norma

with Nordic hair - string bikini for V6, string bikini for V6 texture - Damsels and Divas pose

expression morphs: Flirting 0.10 - Happy 0.15 - Smile Full Face 0.44

Diffuse skin color strength is lowered to 65% using the Skin tab in surface pane

* Victoria 6 - Bree

with Fashion Hair, string bikini for V6, string bikini for V6 texture, Damsels and Divas pose

expression morphs: Desire 0.10 - Excitement 0.75 - Happy 0.10 - Smile Full Face 0.18 - Surprise 0.015

also used

Posable bonzai

LB's Forget-Me-Not, Indian Grass and Honeysuckle

Cyclorama background

Dimension lights + 1 spotlight

My favourite of these are no doubt the middle girl *smiles*

Trio of girls

Thoughts of the girls, left to right…

girl 1 (left) : ’Oh my.. what a HUNK! Must make myself look sexy so he see me’

girl 2 (middle) : ‘Oh.. he has a cute nose.. and really nice eyes’

girl 3 (right) : ‘That body… smoldering hot’

trioofgirls.jpg
    900 x 720 - 193K
  • Laticis ImageryLaticis Imagery Posts: 439
    edited December 1969

V6 with some of her body morphs. ( No Post work ) - original at 3600 Pixels High

V6_Wonders.jpg
    750 x 1500 - 239K
  • DazArt987123DazArt987123 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm posted comparative mesh images here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/24217/

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

Very basic render using just Gen2 Female Base, Subsurface Shader Base, Autofitted Genesis Effortless Cool and K-Nicky hair.

Gen2F_Base_SSS.jpg
    1131 x 1600 - 97K
  • Twilight76Twilight76 Posts: 318
    edited June 2013

Here a short test with Genesis 2 Female.

Body Size 0.12
    Height 1.0
    Hitomi 32,9%
    Asobi 152,2%
    Breast Gone 0.75
    Hipsize -0,63

Clothes are from Arven
    Normal Light

g2fem_test2.jpg
    907 x 867 - 207K
    Post edited by Twilight76 on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Laticis said:
    V6 with some of her body morphs. ( No Post work ) - original at 3600 Pixels High
    Excellent and quick. IS that AOA's SSS shader at work there Laticis?
  • PDSmithPDSmith Posts: 712
    edited December 1969

Time to SCIFI up this thread.

I'll update with hair, and settings later. heading out the door to work.

andorian-27.jpg
    695 x 900 - 321K
  • TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,243
    edited December 1969

it doesn't look like the 'cling film' breast effect on clothing has been addressed

• Laticis ImageryLaticis Imagery Posts: 439
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Laticis said:

Hey Szark, yeah mate AoA...just tweaked the settings that ships with V6

• HoppittyHoppitty Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

My first attempt with V6.

v6test1.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 1M
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Laticis said:
    Szark said:
    Laticis said:

Hey Szark, yeah mate AoA...just tweaked the settings that ships with V6niceeeeeeeeeeeee....ish. {wink}

• edited June 2013

Here's something I just rendered, what do you think

Image removed - please see http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3279_98/

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on