SOLVED Vittorio (the male morph for V4) and DzCreateExPFiles-V4 ???????

FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,038
edited June 2013 in The Commons

I've installed all the files for Vittorio in the places specified in the file list. Now I'm supposed to run something called DzCreateExPFiles-V4 . I'm on a Mac. I don't believe Mac's run Ex files. I can't get DzCreateExPFiles-V4 to work. I have previously installed Elite and other large morph packages, so V4 must get updated somehow.

How do I solve this - anyone?

Added: I'm using Poser Pro 2012

Post edited by Fauvist on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

On a Mac it's DzCreateExPFiles-V4.command

• surrealitysurreality Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

If you still have the 'update V4' shortcut on the desktop, it should ideally work for any of the morph packs -- Vittorio included. It's a generic ExP updater, so if Vittorio is using ExP, it should work. ExP is the 'add morphs to the base' script/code system; it isn't a .exe file. (Lifelong exclusive mac user here. :) )

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,038
    edited June 2013

On a Mac it's DzCreateExPFiles-V4.command

Thank you! I did it, and all the Vittorio dials appear in the V4 parameters. But none of the dials work. No matter which Vittorio dial I turn, nothing happens to the V4 figure.

Added: I clicked on the Vittorio mat pose for skin texture and it was applied to V4, now she looks like Charlie Chaplin.

Post edited by Fauvist on
  • FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,038
    edited December 1969

It's solved. Closed the program, and shut the computer down. Restarted it, opened the program, and Vittorio was working the way it's supposed to.

Thanks!