Victoria 6 and Gen 2 clothes

JRC1334JRC1334 Posts: 71
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Can the new V6 and Gen2 fit into genesis1 clothes?

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

With auto-fit (and the usual caveats) yes. Some items will 'transfer' better than others.

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited June 2013

Remember, though, Genesis 2/V6 is brand spanking new. Give the vendors time and Genesis 2/V6 will become even more compatible with Genesis 1 and the previous generations.

They even came out with a V4 shape for Genesis 2 already, only a matter of time before all, or most, of the other shapes we all know and love follow.

My recommendation is buy V6 now while she's on sale (if your interested that is) because if you wait a few months before diving in, then chances are she's not gonna be on sale anymore.

Up to you. :)

Post edited by Knight22179 on
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited June 2013

They even came out with a V4 shape for Genesis 2 already, only a matter of time before all, or most, of the other shapes we all know and love follow.

Where did you hear that other shapes were on the way? 3 Pa's today have said the V4 shape almost didn't happen. If V4 almost didn't happen, I'm not optimistic about the other figures/shapes.

Also the last time we got Iconic shapes for Genesis Daz was the vendor. Not this time however.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited June 2013

My recommendation is buy V6 now while she’s on sale (if your interested that is) because if you wait a few months before diving in, then chances are she’s not gonna be on sale anymore.

This is Daz we're talking about. There is always another, sometimes better sale right around the corner. I wouldn't be surprised to see V6 given away on the front of a magazine in a few months ala M5.

Post edited by anikad on
    edited June 2013

Where did you hear that other shapes were on the way? 3 Pa's today have said the V4 shape almost didn't happen. If V4 almost didn't happen, I'm not optimistic about the other figures/shapes.

Also the last time we got Iconic shapes for Genesis Daz was the vendor. Not this time however.

Good points. This only confirms my conviction never to "downgrade" to Genesis 2 then. If the only Iconic Shape I can use for Genesis 2/V6 is V4 then it isn't even worth it. Not without the other iconic shapes.

Post edited by Knight22179 on
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    My recommendation is buy V6 now while she’s on sale (if your interested that is) because if you wait a few months before diving in, then chances are she’s not gonna be on sale anymore.

This is Daz we're talking about. There is always another, sometimes better sale right around the corner. I wouldn't be surprised to see V6 given away on the front of a magazine in a few months ala M5.

Good point. I forgot about that. Even then, I still won't get her. V6 is beautiful but right now...just not worth the money.

• ZilvergrafixZilvergrafix Posts: 1,385
    edited December 1969

My recommendation is buy V6 now while she's on sale (if your interested that is) because if you wait a few months before diving in, then chances are she's not gonna be on sale anymore.

neh!, she will be on sale in some future, all products are, always. I'm not going to commit the same mistake when I bought Victoria4 bundle at 99 USD and Aiko3 Pro bundle at 99 in time, then all was offered with a criminal %inYourFace Discount...

I like her but...not for now.
    my 2 cents

edited December 1969

neh!, she will be on sale in some future, all products are, always. I'm not going to commit the same mistake when I bought Victoria4 bundle at 99 USD and Aiko3 Pro bundle at 99 in time, then all was offered with a criminal %inYourFace Discount...

I like her but...not for now.
    my 2 cents

Yeah, I have since changed my mind (that was fast, wasn't it?). V6 might be a step up in "quality" but I don't think she'll match the versatility of Genesis 1. To me, that right there is why I won't bother with V6 unless DAZ gives me a VERY good reason to. So far, they haven't.