Millenium Subdragon

H. J. ValdiH. J. Valdi Posts: 98
edited June 2012 in The Commons

I was just looking at my wishlist and noticed that the Millenium Subdragon has been reduced again. I think last time I checked it was $27, now it's a totally freakin' awesome $14!

Any idea on how long it's going to be at that price? I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment, but I'd be off my chump not to buy it at that price if possible.

Post edited by H. J. Valdi on

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,317
    edited December 1969

It's for free inside the free DS4Pro in one of the ready to render scenes.

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

It's for free inside the free DS4Pro in one of the ready to render scenes.
    Only the LE edition isn't it?
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

It is probably Beat the Heat sale:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/2569/
    June 25 or 29 - there is a bit of hiccuping

• H. J. ValdiH. J. Valdi Posts: 98
    edited June 2012

@First Bastion - I think that's just a basic version without any morphs.

I realised the price was due to the summer sale on DO items, and ended up begging my partner for some cash. I bought a few things that have been on my wishlist for a while now. So thank you Daz for the summer sale!

However, I'm guessing there's still bugs in the new system as the order is recognised as being completed, but I can't download any of the things I bought as they have pending next to them. I'll give it an hour, and see if the status has changed then I'll contact zendesk *sigh*

Post edited by H. J. Valdi on
    edited December 1969

I heard resetting through the Itemized order history helps with hanging downloads.

edited December 1969

Yay, it worked! Thank you very much, Kerya *hug*

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

I don't know if you keep your runtimes separate (or if you're using DS4) but if you do and are, you'll need to either install the full SubDragon into My Library (or wherever you keep your DS4 content) or delete the Subdragon from it, or else some morphs won't work. (It's the same issue as having multiple V4 installed in different directories)

That's become part of my routine whenever I upgrade DS4, since I already had the SubDragon installed elsewhere.

edited December 1969

Thanks for that, DaWaterRat! I wouldn't have thought to do that otherwise. Deleted everything I could find in my My Library files, so hopefully there won't be any problems now.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The thing you need to delete is the Subdragon folder and .bat files under Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    I heard resetting through the Itemized order history helps with hanging downloads.

Hey, that solved my completely unrelated problem, too! Good thing I stumbled upon this thread ^^ So thanks a and hug from me, too, Kerya! :)

edited December 1969

I like to be hugged! :wow:
    {hugs back}

edited December 1969

Does anyone know if there's a saddle for the Millennium Subdragon available anywhere? I'd really wanted to look at doing a series of images with the Subdragon but with a rider on its back. I can pose V4 on there without a problem when the back is nice and horizontal but there's no way I can have her on there when the poses get more vertical.

edited December 1969

Sale Price: $3.00
    (ends on Jul 09 2012 )
    http://www.contentparadise.com/productDetails.aspx?id=19680

edited December 1969

Hmmm, I was really hoping for something more along the lines of Drago for the Millennium dragon. Oh well, never mind. Thank you very much for the link, Kerya :-)