Wynn for M5 {commercial}

ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,427
edited June 2013 in The Commons

Wynn for M5: a mocha-toned hunk. Wynn brings a man with a sweet personality and a no messing around attitude to all your renders.

Wynn features ten custom face morphs, representing facial features of men from different ages. You can use them individually, or mix a percentage of each to make your own custom morphs. Use your creativity by starting off with the base and applying morphs to see what you can come up with. He also features four beautifully sculpted body morphs to mix-and-match; all with helper JCMs to help with bending in the thighs and buttocks. He features hair and bald options accompanied by 11 beautifully crafted facial hair options. Also included are two highly detailed arm tattoos and four body hair options to add that rebellious element.

All reference material came from special references provided by Profotograf. The textures are high resolution and feature non-mirrored areas, such as the hands and feet. You will not find these photo references used on any other character in the Poser Marketplace. They are 100% unique to this character.

He's 30% off for four weeks. http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/wynn-for-m5

Enjoy!

Anna, Antonio, Jonathan & Terry

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,427
    edited June 2013

A few more renders.

wynnpromos16.jpg
    700 x 910 - 130K
    wynnpromos13.jpg
    700 x 910 - 130K
    wynnpromos15.jpg
    700 x 910 - 146K
    wynnpromos12.jpg
    700 x 910 - 150K
    wynnpromos02.jpg
    700 x 910 - 148K
    Post edited by ForbiddenWhispers on
    edited December 1969

Anddddd a few more....

wynnpromos20.jpg
    692 x 900 - 104K
    wynnpromos19.jpg
    700 x 910 - 124K
    wynnpromos10.jpg
    700 x 910 - 134K
    wynnpromos09.jpg
    700 x 910 - 107K
  • RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

I really love the men, that you created, and Wyn looks great. But meanwhile your men look all more like the same guy. The facial features are almost the same, for example almost all the characters have the same high cheekbones. Maybe you don't have checked your products on the store sitem where one get offered a few alternatives in the "You may also like"-list.

It's not just a "problem" (it isn't a probelm, but I didn't find a better description) with your characters, it's the same with the older man-characters from Phoenix1966, which are also very similar to each other.

Of course, one should also recognize somehow, who created the character. But I would like to have more surprises pleasant times, when a guy from a workshop not even look atypical. And please understand this just as my personal opinion.

forbidden.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 577K
  • Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited June 2013

I really love the men, that you created, and Wyn looks great. But meanwhile your men look all more like the same guy. The facial features are almost the same, for example almost all the characters have the same high cheekbones. Maybe you don't have checked your products on the store sitem where one get offered a few alternatives in the "You may also like"-list.

It's not just a "problem" (it isn't a probelm, but I didn't find a better description) with your characters, it's the same with the older man-characters from Phoenix1966, which are also very similar to each other.

Of course, one should also recognize somehow, who created the character. But I would like to have more surprises pleasant times, when a guy from a workshop not even look atypical. And please understand this just as my personal opinion.

I'm sorry but really. They don't look the same. There around faces, differences around the eyes, younger morphs which are smaller builds, noses, etc. You're going to tell me Wynn (with the a black teen morph that hasn't been seen since Luke 3) looks like Johan or Josef (with his odd big nose), or Ryuu (which I included a morph based on the reference model) or the morphs in Axel? Really?

So you'll excuse me if I feel slightly insulted at this silly notion.

Post edited by Male-M3dia on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

I rather like this set. Morphs are always top notch and the skin tone is ultra nice. Love dark men. Thanks for the body hair options too!

I'll hold off for now. I'll more than likely purchase but we are waiting with baited breath for tech info on Genesis 2.

edited December 1969

Not sure why you would wait for Gen 2 since these morphs for M5 and it has access to everything in Genesis' genepool.

Anyway a few more renders:

Byron01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 462K
    Patrick01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 600K
    Wynn01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 538K
  • Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

very nice set

i like the various morph ( the young one) and the skin tone

hope i can get him soon

edited December 1969

thadeus72 said:
    very nice set

i like the various morph ( the young one) and the skin tone

hope i can get him soon

Thank you. We're pleased you like the character & will take into consideration everyones opinions and try and carry suggestions forward in the future.

• Escutcheon7DEscutcheon7D Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

great character, great body morphs.
    I might get him, also what all this talk about genesis 2? Isnt that just a rumour??

edited December 1969

great character, great body morphs.
    I might get him, also what all this talk about genesis 2? Isnt that just a rumour??

Thanks, but let's not use this thread to discuss anything Genesis 2.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

I really like the promos. I don't have all of your Genesis products yet, but I have a lot, and plan on getting the rest. Two things I really like about them (and Wynn is an excellent example) is the variety of head and body shapes, and the beautiful skin textures. I've seen lots of characters for sale at much higher prices, but without nearly the variety in the package. Just keep doing what you've been doing, and I'll keep buying 'em.

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    I really like the promos. I don't have all of your Genesis products yet, but I have a lot, and plan on getting the rest. Two things I really like about them (and Wynn is an excellent example) is the variety of head and body shapes, and the beautiful skin textures. I've seen lots of characters for sale at much higher prices, but without nearly the variety in the package. Just keep doing what you've been doing, and I'll keep buying 'em.

i second this ;o)

• dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I would also like more face varieties! Of course, that's why I have morph kits and Genesis Evolution. This and products like it come with a great variety of bodies and faces that provide quick starting points for various body types and ethnicities, or you can simply use them as they are and still get a lot of variety.

My only personal complaint is that it can be difficult to keep track of it all without card images for the morphs. Then again, if I want those, I can make my own, which is fun to do. So... WELL PLAYED.

edited December 1969

Just in case you forgot about Gen1 stuff....

IssacSciFi.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 357K
  • ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

I'm sorry but really. They don't look the same. There around faces, differences around the eyes, younger morphs which are smaller builds, noses, etc. You're going to tell me Wynn (with the a black teen morph that hasn't been seen since Luke 3) looks like Johan or Josef (with his odd big nose), or Ryuu (which I included a morph based on the reference model) or the morphs in Axel? Really?

I don't think they look the same but there is a defined house style of sorts to the promos. Granted, that's not a bad thing since it's good to be able to recognize a vendor's work and there a number of vendors I can recognize without being told who made a product. Still, this looks to be good and the discussion did get me to take a second look at a lot of the variance in the faces.

edited December 1969

ZamuelNow said:

I don't think they look the same but there is a defined house style of sorts to the promos. Granted, that's not a bad thing since it's good to be able to recognize a vendor's work and there a number of vendors I can recognize without being told who made a product. Still, this looks to be good and the discussion did get me to take a second look at a lot of the variance in the faces.

Thanks, but I don't to turn this commercial thread into a discussion about promos styles either.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,258
    edited December 1969

I pretty much have all of your male characters so only complaint is that there is never anything to buy come sales time.

• dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited June 2013

Curse that V6! So DISTRACTING! Look, she's even distracting two variations of Wynn!

Wait, why are they in the same locker room?

stupidsexyVicky6.png
    800 x 700 - 837K
    Post edited by dan.shive on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

Thread locked at OP request

This discussion has been closed.