Shape Shift for Genesis and Genesis2 - Now Available (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039

This product is quite big lol. Took forever to refine and get right. Has over 80 morphs so you can adjust any figure shape to your liking. Some of the morphs have Auto Bone correction so when you change the shape, the bending is still intact. Contains lower leg morphs, Upper leg, Lower torso and Upper torso. It is also a merchant resource and the morphs can be used to assist you in your own figure creation. Here are some promo's. A Promo video showing how they work will be released as well.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
    edited June 2013

Also works on Stylized shapes and Male shapes.

popup_8.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 353K
    popup_7.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 319K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Do want! :cheese: =P~

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,200
    edited December 1969

Two more Zev0 products? You're gonna ruin me mate :D

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,300
    edited December 1969

Oh yes - 1 question - When please?

edited June 2013

In theory, this and Belly Control will be available this month. Installers are already being made:) Belly Control should be released first half of the month, and Shape Shift in the Second.. That is the plan lol.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

I helped him test the Shape Shift product, and it's awesome. He did appropriate bone adjustments for the ones that change length of limbs so bending isn't messed up. This lets you introduce all kinds of variants you find in real people but seldom in digital figures, and I love it for that. Also, given that so much of it is proportional, it should cause zero issues with clothing fit.

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 1969

I've been dying for this.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

This and Belly control look like more must-haves. I find morphs like this that only affect specific areas to be extremely useful.

A while back, you had mentioned working on some sort of alien/monster morph set; is this still in the works?

edited December 1969

Yes:) It's still on the cards. I am doing lots of research on that project because I don't just want to create something that has been seen before. Its kinda hard lol. Also to create a system where you can blend different parts is kinda challenging, specially on a heavy modified mesh.

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Yes:) It's still on the cards. I am doing lots of research on that project because I don't just want to create something that has been seen before. Its kinda hard lol. Also to create a system where you can blend different parts is kinda challenging, specially on a heavy modified mesh.

That's good to hear. I can't imagine how much work you have to put into your products, but I really appreciate it.

edited December 1969

Thank you:) I don't mind breaking my brain at times, end of the day its what I enjoy doing and is very rewarding when something you create eventually works lol.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

This looks great! I'm a big fan of the Aging and Face Weight products and I'll certainly be looking to add this to the collection. And it's a merchant resource? Even better!

edited June 2013

Yep:) You can use the morphs to assist you making your own characters if you wish to sell them etc..Either embedded\fixed into your shape or as presets where the product will be required by users. Freebies however cannot be made, unless it is a shape\character preset and the customers require the product in order to use.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Is this product still going to be made available or has it been shelved?
    Thanks.

edited June 2013

Shelved? Hell no:) Will be available later this month:)....

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

This product as advertised here in this thread, not what might have been seen elsewhere?

edited December 1969

elsewhere like where?

edited December 1969

Over in the PC forum.

edited June 2013

That is for Gen2:) Both figures will have Shape Shift support.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

So we will need separate products for the separate Genesis', that's what I was thinking.

edited December 1969

Yes. But I am releasing it as a bundle as well to make it cheaper for those who want it for both. I will do this for all future products. Wish I could say more about the new figure etc but we have to wait for the official go-ahead. But there is no need to panic:) You will find out why soon enough:)

• hzrhzr Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

Looking really interesting so far. Your next shop item should be ERC based muscle bulges for shin meets thigh, extreme elbow bends and such :)

Also, whats all that talk about genesis 2? I have only seen very vague discussion about it in one thread and first thought it was a hoax...

edited June 2013

Thanx:)..and Genesis2 is no hoax..It is real. And there already is this http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/ideal-beauty-shapes-knees-and-elbows-for-genesis. There is also a Muscle flex set for Genesis already:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited June 2013

Video moved to PC forums..Apologies:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited June 2013

Nice! It looks like this will be good for doing some extreme, possibly non-human bodies. I can't wait to get this one into my runtime.

I also like the music you used in the video.

Post edited by riftwitch on
  • swordkensiaswordkensia Posts: 348
    edited December 1969

Damned impressive...

I love your work and I will be purchasing this for both Genesis's., or should that be Genii..???

You do realise that it is because of the morph work that YOU have done with Genesis that made me adpot and start using the figure in the 1st place...so..hey its all YOUR fault.!!! lol...

Cheers,

S.K.
    p.s. can you reveal whether your current morph sets will be updated for Gen 2.?????

edited June 2013

Lol thanks for the support:) Glad you like what I make. And yes, Genesis2 will have versions of the gen1 products. Obviously they will be enhanced and re-worked to suite the new mesh and have extra morphs designed specifically for it:) Stuff that I am converting over from Gen1 will be a bit cheaper since they aren't new products, as I don't expect people to purchase the same thing twice. What I am doing is having bundle options to reduce the price for all new content in future for those who want to use both figures.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • swordkensiaswordkensia Posts: 348
    edited June 2013

Delicious....

NOW I am getting excited about Gen2 / V6..

Daz are Lucky to have you on board.!!!!

Cheers,

S.K.

Post edited by swordkensia on
    edited December 1969

Delicious....

NOW I am getting excited about Gen2 / V6..

Daz are Lucky to have you on board.!!!!

Cheers,

S.K.

Thanks:) Lol actually I am the lucky one. It's a real joy working on their meshes. So much can be done:) Genesis tech is a nice canvas to express what you want to create.

• OridionOridion Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Lol thanks for the support:) Glad you like what I make. And yes, Genesis2 will have versions of the gen1 products. Obviously they will be enhanced and re-worked to suite the new mesh and have extra morphs designed specifically for it:) Stuff that I am converting over from Gen1 will be a bit cheaper since they aren't new products, as I don't expect people to purchase the same thing twice. What I am doing is having bundle options to reduce the price for all new content in future for those who want to use both figures.

Aww... does that mean all Gen 1 morphs will be completely incompatible with Gen 2?