Making a return?

MuireanneMuireanne Posts: 82
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Never had to do it before and was wondering how...

Comments

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • MuireanneMuireanne Posts: 82
    edited December 1969

"In theory" I love it LOL. Thanks you for the fast reply.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

Click Help, from the top bar of the forum then "Contact us" from the drop down menu and then click the cetnre green button for "submit a help request" Use Sales as the department to contact. You need to give them the order number, and also Paypal transaction number if relevant.

It's not theory, it's fact,

However you should be aware that there is a bit of a build up with support tickets, so although the customer support people are working very long hours in order to catch these up, you may have to wait a day or two for the return to go through, but should receive an acknowledgement of your ticket very quickly.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

How is it that you can return something that is installed? How would you know if it was uninstalled? Do you have a way of knowing if a product is still being used that has been returned? Just curious.

edited December 1969

Normally people return an item because they have either inadvettantly purchased something that will not work in their software or because they have inadvertantly purchased something that they have purchased before.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    How is it that you can return something that is installed? How would you know if it was uninstalled? Do you have a way of knowing if a product is still being used that has been returned? Just curious.

I believe they trust that people mean it when they say they've deleted the item. I made one such purchase myself -- and I did delete the item and install pack.

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

If people just wanted to steal from DAZ there's, like, a gazillion pirate sites to do that. People who want to use their products legally purchase here and usually should have no intention to betray DAZ to begin with. At this point, it's all about the license.

• Velvet GoblinVelvet Goblin Posts: 532
    edited December 1969

I've been waiting 12 days for a refund on an item I've purchased twice. 4 days on an item that gives me an error instead of download links.

Probably best to call. I don't think Zendesk is really working all that well.

edited December 1969

AS I stated earlier in this thread, Customer Service is working hard, and extra hours to catch up, but they have been totally inundated with support tickets,