Trying to find the model pictured....

MarcuseMarcuse Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I've been trying to find without success the name of the model, not the hair, pictured below which is called Evangelique as I'm not sure which is which. Or are they both the same as I'd like to choose this model's face in particular rather than Victoria 4 and the rest or is this not possible ?

All help much appreciated thanks !

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I just want to give you a heads up before you get your heart set on finding some models used in some of the promo images we see. Some artist will use a character that they have built themselfs. Some times they will let others get the model and sometimes they will not. But with that said it never hurts to ask just like you have done. I have not seen this one before. I do wish you luck in your hunt.

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

You may have to contact Magix 101 who created the hair as a lot of PA's will quite often create their own custom characters for their Promo's. While I have not seen him around for a while he has been know to post here so you can try PM'ing him

• MarcuseMarcuse Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the tip I'll contact him if it's necessary. He's called Harvey Mann and this was done on Oct 23rd 2007 and who signs himself as Magix101 if that's any help....?

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/celestial-monster-pak/

edited June 2012

Thanks Neilv 1 we crossed in the post ! Do I just enter Magix101 in the PM's address box ?

Post edited by Marcuse on
  • NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited June 2012

Marcuse said:
    Thanks Neilv 1 we crossed in the post ! Do I just enter Magix101 in the PM's address box ?

Yep that will do the trick as as far as I know that's the name he post under

EDIT: I also know he moved some products to RDNA so I don't know if he is any more active over there

Post edited by NeilV_1 on
    edited December 1969

NeilV 1 said:
    Marcuse said:

Yep that will do the trick as as far as I know that's the name he post under

EDIT: I also know he moved some products to RDNA so I don't know if he is any more active over there

Hi I did try his pm address as well as RDNA but drew a blank with both. However I've just discovered his email address so fingers crossed....

Thanks for the help.

• cedarwolfcedarwolf Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

I've been trying to track him down myself to ask some questions about his Worldbase XT product. I'll check over at RDNA and see if I can find that email address. Thanks.

edited December 1969

Very difficult guy to find but I eventually found him via this Youtube video. He's also an accomplished guitarist in Australia so I pm'd him via Youtube's message system itself. He wasn't able to help me as he "just put the image together so couldn't remember what he'd done" unfortunately.

You might have to wait a few days for a reply though....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaV7fBhwBok