Can not install & I get this error message...

rwar21rwar21 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Install Manager cannot find a required path. The installer for "GoZ for DAZ Studio 4.5+ (Win 64-bit)" requires that the installed path for "DAZ Studio 4.5 (64-bit)" be defined. Make sure that a path for this application is present on the "Applications" page of the "Settings" dialog, then try again.

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

It means the path to DAZ Studio needs to be showing in the applications tab. Did you happen to install DIM before installing DAZ Studio

• edited December 1969

I'm having exactly the same problem. I did install the DIM before the program. Any ideas what I need to do to fix this?

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

If you can get into DIM, hit the cogwheel in the upper right > Applications tab. You can define your install paths in there.

• edited December 1969

Do you know what path's I should use? I didn't download 32 bit since I have a 64 bit machine. The path for 32 bit appears to be to where the program tried to install. Should I change the 64 bit path to what is listed for 32 bit?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,823
    edited December 1969

You will also need to specify where ZBrush is.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,823
    edited December 1969

If you didn't install the 32 bit version don't set its path - GoZ does not have to match the bit depth of ZBrush, it will work fine from the 64 bit DS