Why my workspace looks like this?

shona_nqnshona_nqn Posts: 34
edited May 2020 in New Users

why my workspace looks like this?and how I can make it look without that window?

Post edited by shona_nqn on

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

That window is kind of needed. It's the viewport. It's how you know what things look like. o_O

• shona_nqnshona_nqn Posts: 34
    edited December 1969

yes, but not seen before that. and also I have this problem with Reality2 window, I can not push the render button. the window does not fit, is too large.

ventana_2.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 295K
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Click on the top of that smaller window and drag to one side, so you can see the render button.

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

You can disable the viewport by clicking in the corner of the preview window where you'll see a small arrow and some horizontal lines. Ensure 'Show Aspect Frame' is unchecked. The aspect frame is used to show what parts of the scene will actually be rendered.

As for the Reality window, what is your screen resolution? It might be a little too big to fit. I'm not sure how you'd go about fixing this unfortunately, as you can only resize the window from the bottom, and if that's the missing section, it's not going to be an easy task.

edited December 1969

this window?

ventana3.png
    565 x 416 - 83K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,731
    edited June 2013

Your screen resolution is too low for the Reality dialogue to display in full - if you can't increase the resolution then you may just about be able to work by right-clicking on the Task Bar (the one with the buttons for different applications across the bottom of the screen), selecting properties from the menu that opens, and checking Auto-hide the taskbar, then clicking OK.

AutoHideTaskbar.JPG
    425 x 473 - 49K
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,731
    edited December 1969

Click in the top-right corner of the viewport to get the menu that lets you show or hide the Aspect Frame

Viewport_menu.JPG
    410 x 381 - 31K
    edited December 1969

ok thank you! I can now make the render .... volvere if I have more questions! thanks indeed! I think I can fulfill my dream, making movies!

edited December 1969

well now I open Daz M Studios and SHARE
    Look at my Hair FREE Player asks me for a serial number! Why if it's free?

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The serial number is probably to activate the FULL version if you have bought it. I installed it, and I am still using for free one, you do not need a serial number for the free version to work.

It should appear in the menu bar under Create > Attach 'Look at My Hair' preset.

edited December 1969

but it opens a window asking me the serial number

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

If you ignore that window, does the plugin still show in the Create menu?

What file did you install to get LAMH, can you give the exact name of the file that you downloaded?

edited June 2013

the file to download it from here. http://download.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files/#prod_16151

and so is seen on the "create"

ventana4.jpg
    285 x 363 - 110K
    Post edited by shona_nqn on