Found a cool video training program for Hexagon:

DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,103
edited December 1969 in Hexagon Discussion

This video is an ad for a really cool Hexagon Training Course
I really like how the "Quick Start" video set is like an interactive view of Hexagon's interface - so you click the tabs you want to learn about. Very cool stuff!

Comments

• GhostmanGhostman Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

Good old EZ. :)

• RedSquareRedSquare Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Having viewed that taster it's the old EZ still. Pity he's no longer here IMHO.

• GhostmanGhostman Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

RedSquare said:
    Having viewed that taster it's the old EZ still. Pity he's no longer here IMHO.

Well there's alot of us old timer here that is not here as much anymore. Sad but true. :o(

• Wee Dangerous JohnWee Dangerous John Posts: 1,605
    edited June 2013

Also check out Gary Miller's project based tutorials over at GeekAtPlay -

http://www.geekatplay.com/hexagon.php

Gary did series 1 to 4. In my opinion these are brilliant.

Danny of CGDreams has done a series of 26 videos which show you what all the tools do, but for some reason I cannot get them to work. Danny pops in here now and again so he may spot this post.

Post edited by Wee Dangerous John on
  • RectroRectro Posts: 35
    edited June 2013

Also check out Gary Miller's project based tutorials over at GeekAtPlay -

http://www.geekatplay.com/hexagon.php

Gary did series 1 to 4. In my opinion these are brilliant.

Danny of CGDreams has done a series of 26 videos which show you what all the tools do, but for some reason I cannot get them to work. Danny pops in here now and again so he may spot this post.

Hey how's it going? Are my videos not working from my site, or from Youtube? I had someone recently saying at a certain point the video stops streaming, but it was working fine for me?

Here is a link to my personal site which has the videos better implemented. You can view the playlist chapters from the playlist button at the bottom of the player. http://daniel-ripley.co.uk/hexagon.html

On the note of Ez videos, he had put allot of time in making them, and they are certainly worth watching, as well as other mentioned on this site. Its good to see so many still using Hexagon including me with Modo along side.

Post edited by Rectro on
  • Wee Dangerous JohnWee Dangerous John Posts: 1,605
    edited December 1969

Hi Danny, just tried again. It may-be my PC coz nothing happens for ages, after a while I press the play button and then I get sent to another page (this is one the first video) saying the video is missing.

Many thanks for the new link.

• RectroRectro Posts: 35
    edited December 1969

Hi Danny, just tried again. It may-be my PC coz nothing happens for ages, after a while I press the play button and then I get sent to another page (this is one the first video) saying the video is missing.

Many thanks for the new link.

The links on www.cgdreams.co.uk is down, but the one on the other site, and Youtube are working. I will get the CGDreams site sorted, that's for the heads up.

Danny.