Bruuna say hi :D

Michael GMichael G Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Woohooo! finally, heres my latest Bruuna.

http://michaelg1234.deviantart.com/#/d510phv

Comments

• kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited May 2012

Hey its a super Bruuna................excellent Mike :coolsmile:

Post edited by kylumi on
  • Rhol FigamentRhol Figament Posts: 12
    edited December 1969

Does this mean the Bruuna Challenge is back here now? I feel like I've been chasing her all over h**l's creation :grrr:

• Michael GMichael G Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No idea..................

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

The official Bruuna Render Challange has been relocated (permanently?) to
    http://myuksoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=689
    You have to register on the site. Things are swimming right along over there.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I can not F'ing get on that F'ing site to save my F'ing life!!!! Any ideas folks? I've been in the dark for a week plus now.

!Avatar_04.jpg
    100 x 100 - 9K
  • islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

I am stuck at the last part for registering there :-(. Have no idea what it is please help or PM me please. I like Bruuna and want to see all the cool pics :-). I have her just not had time to install and play as I am still organizing me content....blahhh...lol. Thank you and take care :-)

edited December 1969

It's a moderated site. You have to wait for approval of the mods. It didn't take long for me. I was a little reluctant to register on *yet* another site, but Bruuna is there.

What specific problems are ppl having with the registration process?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I can not F'ing get on that F'ing site to save my F'ing life!!!! Any ideas folks? I've been in the dark for a week plus now.

Hey Jade,

Can you explain how far you got with the registering process?

I am guessing your not getting past the following:

a) The little box marked country: Left click on it, then type the country your from in full [I know the box looks tiny but, whatever your country of origin, it will fit]
    b) The question about the Daz models will either be: Michael or Victoria.

edited December 1969

kylumi said:
    Jaderail said:

Hey Jade,

a) The little box marked country: Left click on it, then type the country your from in full [I know the box looks tiny but, whatever your country of origin, it will fit]

I got the first email but the second never showed up. I even dropped to my providers inbox and junk settings. Nada, just has not been sent to me that I can find. And I have NOTHING auto deleting, I can see open or read everything.

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Thank you kylumi :-). I was stuck on the question part at the end. Finally got to register............ thank you again and take care :-)

edited December 1969

Thank you kylumi :-). I was stuck on the question part at the end. Finally got to register............ thank you again and take care :-)

Only too glad it was of help to you my friend. :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    kylumi said:
    Jaderail said:

Hey Jade,

I got the first email but the second never showed up. I even dropped to my providers inbox and junk settings. Nada, just has not been sent to me that I can find. And I have NOTHING auto deleting, I can see open or read everything.

I will drop by and let them know of your plight ;-)

edited December 1969

That seemed to do it Kylumi. I'm regestered now Thank You.

• edited December 1969

Just some silliness, prompted by an exchange in the old thread (see here and here.)

This image pushed me into (finally) attempting to learn to use dynamic cloth. I agree with previous posters on this subject-- quite the, uh, "challenge." But useful, I hope.

DS3A render; no postwork yet (my siggy was an object in the scene.)

cheers
    Alan

BruunaCriminal_600.jpg
    600 x 800 - 45K
    edited December 1969

For some reason I have Billy Jean playing in my head now. :coolsmile:

• MuireanneMuireanne Posts: 82
    edited December 1969

alanscape said:
    Just some silliness, prompted by an exchange in the old thread (see here and here.)

This image pushed me into (finally) attempting to learn to use dynamic cloth. I agree with previous posters on this subject-- quite the, uh, "challenge." But useful, I hope.

DS3A render; no postwork yet (my siggy was an object in the scene.)

cheers
    Alan

Nice, it has a jazzy feel to it.

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

alanscape, nice render! Fun & natural. :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    For some reason I have Billy Jean playing in my head now. :coolsmile:

ROFL!
    @alanscape, that's a nifty render.:-)
  • edited December 1969

Thanks, all! It was an interesting pose to figure out, while watching & pausing old videos on YouTube. :-) Particularly "Smooth Criminal." Didn't have the pieces for the whole outfit-- which is just as well, considering how much hassle it was to get just the tie and shirt to almost cooperate with each other... :bug:

• MechavenMechaven Posts: 76
    edited November 2016

-

Post edited by Mechaven on
    edited December 1969

AJaxxxe said:
    I started on a Bruuna render for the competition but it got put on the backburner when the DAZ forums closed and sadly now I'm involved in other things but I rendered out what I have and would like any input as to how to make it better. There is no post work on this. I see many things that need improving but would like to hear what others think and what I should I try and fix in the render or what I should do in postwork. I would still like to try and push this to a higher level so please give me your opinions and any critiques that you may have.

To me............she looks absolutely perfect as she is. I would love to know what she is drinking, are they "Green Methanol Bombs"? :lol:

edited December 1969

I think it's a great Render. I would just brighten it a little with postwork, or up the ambient lighting a tad.

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

Just to throw my renders in and hope that some more users like to take part at the Bruuna contest...

2012-05-19_Bruuna_Chair_with_SSS_v2_Bikini_web.jpg
    800 x 482 - 61K
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I think it's a great Render. I would just brighten it a little with postwork, or up the ambient lighting a tad.

I agree, it's a really nice scene. I'd suggest you make the beer more golden, unless it's for St. Patrick's Day. :lol: Also, outdoor scenes should have sharper shadows. For outdoor scenes, I've been using one raytraced distant light with shadows, and dialed the shadow softness to about 1% or 1.5%. The lighting looks good, but the shadow isn't distinct enough, especially for such a cloudless sky. If you're good at postwork, you can paint in a shadow. I'm not that good at it.
  • MechavenMechaven Posts: 76
    edited November 2016

-

Post edited by Mechaven on
    edited December 1969

One render I finished today:

fullsize render: http://sedorrr.deviantart.com/#/d51i01y

2012-05-27_Bruuna_Pool_DAZForum.jpg
    800 x 481 - 177K
  • edited December 1969

sedor said:

Classic Marilyn pose! Elegant work...
    edited December 1969

Hey :) You got it, this image was inspired by a Marilyn picture :) - Thx!

• Michael GMichael G Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My latest,

Come relax with me.. for a bit.

Click me for full size image

bruuna-sexy_mini.jpg
    600 x 450 - 186K
    edited December 1969

I'm Bruuna Burnt out and I'm worried about Beto. We does not answer email any longer.