Where to put...

13»

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited December 1969

I am following this thread now
    (need to post so it shows up in ego search)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm starting to feel like the lone gun man at a sheriffs convention.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

*pats Jade on the head, avoiding the sharp pointy thingie with a laugh and gives a cookie* You, the might highlord Jaderail afraid of some puny sheriffs? *smiles teasingly*

edited December 1969

Umm.. you sort of one reason I feel so weird now. The other Bald Wizards standing around in a corner giggling at me, just letting me ramble on. You send me off to read real stories that make me look like the base beginner I am.

But I'm a fighter! I shall not bow before my own insecurities, as long as I'm having fun I'll keep going as I have time on my hands. Lot's of time.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Umm.. you sort of one reason I feel so weird now. The other Bald Wizards standing around in a corner giggling at me, just letting me ramble on. You send me off to read real stories that make me look like the base beginner I am.

But I'm a fighter! I shall not bow before my own insecurities, as long as I'm having fun I'll keep going as I have time on my hands. Lot's of time.

*blinks*... oh you read them than *blinks again and blushes* I honestly wasn't sure if you would go and read them or not *smiles* And you are not a base beginner, seriously Jade you are good. So shut the lid of those insecurities and keep having fun *grins widely* That is what writing is all about after all, I for one certainly want to read more about our Lord Jade *grins* (not to mention keep teasing him/you *pokes tongue out* )

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Umm.. you sort of one reason I feel so weird now. The other Bald Wizards standing around in a corner giggling at me, just letting me ramble on.
    yeah and that is a problem because?
    edited December 1969

*serves cookies... and than proceed to try to bribe Jade back into the thread* We got cookies... *happy smile*

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Miss B now that would be telling.

EXACTLY!! ~very wide evil grin~
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    Szark said:

EXACTLY!! ~very wide evil grin~looks at Jad's ten foot pole and says NO WAY!.
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Miss B said:
    Szark said:

looks at Jad's ten foot pole and says NO WAY!.Watch it Szark, I got a Glue Sticky now. I'll paste you too the wall and giggle for awhile.
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited June 2013

yes, Jadrail's pole has grown
    he has admin pokey powers now! (scary smiley)

Troll looks frantically in messy arsenal under bridge

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Jades ten foot sharp, pointy pole.. glue sticky.... I'm not sure I should enjoy the show or laughing myself silly at the picture ;P

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Szark said:
    Miss B said:
    Szark said:

looks at Jad's ten foot pole and says NO WAY!.Watch it Szark, I got a Glue Sticky now. I'll paste you too the wall and giggle for awhile.Oh please I am having a crap day all ready and it is only 11.19 am.so I could do with be glued to a wall and laughed at.
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Oh please I am having a crap day all ready and it is only 11.19 am.so I could do with be glued to a wall and laughed at.
    You too huh? Went from fine to please just make it all stop in no time flat. Doing my best to get a normal mood running again.
    edited December 1969

Well I hope glueing me to the wall and laughing at me helped.

edited June 2013

The waiting is starting to weigh on Jaderails mind, it has been two days and still no message from Silvious. In that time the little man has never failed to find a lead on a target or the target itself. "Maybe," he thinks to himself as he leaves this bed and crosses to the window overlooking Misty Morn Lake, the cool breeze off the dark waters cool on his troubled face."I should have instructed him which of the three to seek first." Closing the inner shutters to prevent the mornings light from entering his monk like bed chamber he waves a hand and lights the single blood red candle upon his writing table. Sitting in the plain wooden chair at the simple plank and tree limb table he knows that time is not his friend. Sleep may elude him again this day.

With a sharp elbow, Belgus stirs his companion from the doze he has fallen into after spending a long night on the bank of the lake. "See? I told you I wuz right. Each morn he closes himself in, up dere high in his keep" Eyes hard on the single shuttered window.

Pushing his long knife back to seat, Grob sits forward and peers at the keep less than half a click up the head from their well hidden vantage point. "I think you gots it right Bel, two days now he done the same. His serfs seem to be night folks too, except the farmers that I can tell. Maybe we can get in there in broad day as ya think."

"Yep, I told ya I been watching and learning this place good, just another fat lord waiting for us to relieve him of a bit of wealth." Belgus says as he moves deeper into the scrub on the lakes edge, Grob following behind. "I figure he debauches all night and then sleeps the sun away, we avoid them guards on the walls, they not so sharp it seems to me, and in and out we go. Easy pickins."

Grob pulls his long knife, a ray of early morning sun lucky enough to penetrate through the dense foliage glints from a keen edge,"I say them guards could never finish their rounds, then we gots us more time inside."

Belgus, stops and turns to his fellow cutthroat, a grin showing broken teeth wide across his battered face,"You think I had it any other way in my thinking?"

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

ooohh now the plot thickens, this is turning really interesting now

*sits back with a glass of red wine, eyes halfclosed as they gaze into the fire. Lips curved into a amused smile as she patiently wait for the next part of the big game*

edited December 1969

Silvious leans back on his corner stool, the wall comforting against his back.

"What has that bloody Jade got me into this time?" He thinks as he studies the dim tavern over the rim of his mug. "All the people here love this Szark wizard, with his lights and helping those that are in need for no return I can seem to find." Looking to the busy night street just beyond the open shutters to his right the thinks, "This is not a place for a man like me, lighted streets at night, even most of the alleys have the blooming things, how am I supposed to lurk about?" Seeing the one he has been waiting for enter the open doors he sets forward again and waves to catch his eye. "Maybe I can convince this one to hire me on, then I might get close enough to Szark to learn something for Lord Jade." He thinks as the Captain of the western guards approaches his table. Early that morn Silvious finds himself being fitted for a guards tunic.

Grob presses himself into the deepest morning shadows in the corner formed by the wall and the buttress of the low wall tower. Foot steps on stone pass above him. From the edge of the forest Belgus motions him up. Now is the time to move, this guard will not see another noon. Picking hand and foot holds he climbs silently upward, his long knife held between his teeth by the back of the blade.

Jaderail starts from is near doze as a chill passes over him and the flame before him flickers in and out. It then grows strong and leans off to the side as if in a steady wind. The tip holding steady toward the west like a arrow in flight.

Anger floods Jade as he rises from his table. "You picked the wrong day to test my defenses whomever you are. I will enjoy my time with you in my play rooms above." Jade thinks, as he moves into the hall. His UnSeen servants moving ahead with commands to wake the Blood guards that slumber below.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Good. Great little prop too, simple but effective.

I can't promise anything these days due to personal issues but I have typed up an intro to Point lights last night. I need to finish it of and do some small renders and get it posted. If or hopefully when it gets posted I will send you a PM. :)

Oohh.. Thank you *pounces to give more hugs* I really appreciate that :) And don't feel pressed for time or anything, just take as long as you need. Your personal life/issues are more important :)

/CAs promised http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/23911/

edited December 1969

Yay, I saw it.. read through it once already. Will need to properly read through it while having studio open so I can actively try it out *smiles* I liekd what I read so far, think I ight have a lot of interesting uses for this *happy smile*

edited December 1969

LOL Carola I like your humour.

..hope it helps.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

YAY!!! Bookmarked with your Uber Area Lighting tut. ~grin~