Is anyone having problems with M4 in DS4

JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I am having some problems with M4 and DS4. When ever I dial in morphs it works fine until I get to a certain amount of dials. The more dials I have loaded the longer it takes to load. Then it gets to the point that Studio Stalls completely and I have to clothes. SO far I have been able to replicate it on two computers.

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I take it your are refering to Version 4.0.3.47 which is a PITA when it comes slowing down like this. I get it all the time.

I think the latest Beta release 4.5 RC is much more responsive though I haven't seen it for myself.

• JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

It is indeed 4.0.3.47. I tried 4.5 but not all of meta data products were showing up so I had to go back to 4.0.3 I did not get a chance to test M4.

What I have to do now is set up the M4 character I am working on in DS3A and then move it over to DS4 to use the collision detection and pose and render.

Szark said:
    I take it your are refering to Version 4.0.3.47 which is a PITA when it comes slowing down like this. I get it all the time.

I think the latest Beta release 4.5 RC is much more responsive though I haven't seen it for myself.