I'm Being double charged and getting no response from Tickets [resolved]

StarlawStarlaw Posts: 71
edited July 2012 in The Commons

I reported this issue i believe monday morning and still have not received a response from creating a ticket. I'm not one to try and stir drama publicly but this is ridiculous. I don't even know if Daz's ticket system works with the way **** been working. I mean I don't get an indication from anyone, saying hey we are working on it (besides the automated email stating request received - why should i trust this). My ticket just sits there.

I was charged twice for an order meaning Daz has my money. I feel robbed because its money that prevent me from buying other product. This means I lose out on any sales an so forth. I figured I be patient but no response for being double charged. I even provided an image/clip of my statement showing my double charge. Why isn't this high priority? Unless someone wants to tell me there are a thousand other people with this same issue.

I feel as if i have been forced to make an issue out of it. Sorry I do not know what is considered a reasonable time to wait as I have never experienced this online before. I initially expected a 24 hour...

Anyhow here is my ticket :

"
#104141 I am being double charged on my bank statement.

I am being charged twice for my order number 100045910. Now I understand that your company decided to make a crappy decision about pushing forward a unstable version of your website to the public. However, instead of trolling around or holding a grudge I decided that I can feel safe to process transactions from your site. I have greatly enjoyed and have been inspired by your products. Thank you for this! Your staff is well known for quality product and testing so I figured you wouldn't possibly be ignorant enough to put an unstable checkout system.

Well, you have certainly proved me wrong and have further emphasized why I as an individual customer probably does not matter. I give you my money in exchange for good service and the value of trust. Your website is a place that I have trusted to obtain 100% of my product. Why must I provide you with payment in exchange for further inconvenience. If every time I come to your site to shop I have to be worried about being double or triple charged, why would I want to shop here further. Despite the decision your company has made, I decided to continue supporting your store because of your track record and quality of product.

If this is any indication of foreshadowed changes that I can expect from you company, then I might as well assume the worse from Daz3d. I am well aware that sometimes there are just variable that myself as the customer may not comprehend or be aware of. However, your job is to first provide good service for the customer. That's good business. Using the public as beta testers to help you fix something that you are unable to quality test is Bad business.

Thank you for inconveniencing me and my bank account. Congratulations, you have a potentially lost customer. I do not in any way mean to be disrespectful, but please fix this issue."

Post edited by fixmypcmike on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

They are several days backed up atm. I suspect you should be hearing something back from them the beginning of next week since its the weekend now. Please be patient. They are working as hard and as fast as they can to remedy everyone's problems.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Just a reminder that it's very important to only hit the order 'submit' button 'ONCE'.
    The company has fixed past issues, no reason to expect otherwise this time 'round.

• StarlawStarlaw Posts: 71
    edited December 1969

Its been 11 days since I reported this. I'm just curious, is it reasonable for me to wait 2 week or perhaps a month till i get the money that belongs to me?

@Patience55
    Thank you for your helpful comment. I didn't know that hitting the button more than once would cause issues. /sarcasm

Thank you for belittling my intelligence. Thank you for blindly assuring me that the company is not at fault but I am.

edited December 1969

Is there a reason why my thread is not bumping or why my issue is not being addressed?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No Threads move up at this time or BUMP when posted to, only NEW threads are on top. And At this time tickets are handled as fast as possible in the order they are filed. They have recived MANY tickets and are working as fast as possible to solve everyone's problems as soon as they can.

edited December 1969

@Jaderail

Thank you for your response. I'll show some restraint and just wait it out then.

Appreciate it

edited December 1969

starlaw said:
    Its been 11 days since I reported this. I'm just curious, is it reasonable for me to wait 2 week or perhaps a month till i get the money that belongs to me?

@Patience55
    Thank you for your helpful comment. I didn't know that hitting the button more than once would cause issues. /sarcasm

Thank you for belittling my intelligence. Thank you for blindly assuring me that the company is not at fault but I am.

No it doesn't normally take this long ...

Many people read these threads and the reminder wasn't intended as any comment as to your intelligence. Over the years you'd be surprized how many people get impatient and hit that button again ... one person said they hit it about 5 times if memory serves ... and yeah, they had like 5 charges. Some days as the store is being worked on, it's so slow it's quite easy to get impatient and hit it again figuring maybe it didn't take the first time. Some people do the same with posting and end up with double posts. Sometimes it's just a page refresh or something and that happens anyhow. No reflection on poster or company ... just the way forum software sometimes works.

You know, what if you had hit the button twice? It would NOT matter. The company would still reimburse you. There was no need to be quite so concerned about that. It's more like a "no fault" type policy. Trust me, if I wanted to blindly assure you of anything you would not need to read between the lines. Not laying fault to any source, but if I had to hazard a guess, sometimes browser's refresh/reset the page ... and that at the wrong time can also be a lot of 'fun'. Lost a lot of uploading time that way.

Many people have purchased lots of content here and never had a double charge. "something" happened.
    It was a few years back now; happened to a major dept store one Sunday.
    ALL the purchases they put through on a particular bank's card ... ALL of them went 'double'.
    The bank had quite the headache for awhile.

edited December 1969

@Patience55
    My apologies for the somewhat hostile response earlier. Thanks for sharing.

I'm dealing with some pc components I ordered that never shipped after a week (still waiting too). Newegg has got some explaining to do (3 day shipping pfft). I've just been feeling edgy with dealing with two problematic (unrelated) online orders from the same week. Must be karma because I've never had issues online before.

I'm a bit off topic, but thanks for taking your time to respond.

edited December 1969

Apology accepted. Had a few off days in my time too ;-)

I hope all the orders get straightened out for you.

edited December 1969

Just wanted to resolve my thread, by stating as of today I have received my credit back. This is no longer an issue.