small breasts

edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm looking for morphs or injs or something for small breasts. All the characters for sale seem to have large breasts. I'm not able to get the look I a want from the sliders I have for V4.2++. Is there a package out there for A and B cup sizes?

I saw Stephanie 4 described as petite somewhere. Will her elite package have what I need? Or is just a small body with "big uns"?

Comments

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Stephanie does indeed have smaller (or what one might also consider "normal") breasts.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250
    edited December 1969

There's a product in the store of Natural Petite morphs by Posermatic. Same developer who does the Natural Gravity morphs. Search under NPM. There is a package for Stephanie4, one for Reby Sky, and another for V4 Elite.

Not usable with genesis out of the box, but genesis is a bit easier to control in that regard.

• edited December 1969

Looks like NPM might work. But I can't see the examples. "NOTE: Images below contain nudity. Your Personal ArtZone Gallery Filters will be applied when viewing" I don't see Artzone any where in my account. Any idea how to change the settings?

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Those promo pics were hosted in the Artzone galleries, and Artzone's been defunct for quite a while. Probably won't get anything done while DAZ is busy playing whack-a-mole with store and forum bugs, but remember to send them a query — now that Zendesk is working again — when the fuss has died down some.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

There's also Tamesis:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/modern-muses-tamesis
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/otherworldly-wonders-tamesis/
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/tamesis-bundle

You'll need to use those links or search Google...the DAZ store search can't find them for some reason. She's one of my favorite characters (I'm a Genesis user, but Tamesis is for V4 also).

• edited December 1969

tamesis looks very nice. But the product says that I need stephanie 4 in order to use it with v4. I couldn't find just stephanie, her starter pack is 34.97. Then add 11.87 for Tamesis. With out samples I can't know if they did any better than I can do with the dials.

Does anyone know if support would email previews if I request them?

edited May 2012

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/stephanie-4-elite-base

I just wish S4 for Genesis was in the store :( There's a thread on that subject here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/412/ and it's possible that one of the Stephanie fans there could make or find a preview for you.

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited May 2012

Stephanie 4 Elite Base is $29.95:
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/stephanie-4-elite-base/
    The starter kit has other things too. There are some freebie figures based on V4++ that might work for you.
    Amanda Hopkins by jamminwolfe
    He also has a product in the Renerosity store that's very cute. Sabrina Blinker does require V4++, Elite, and S4, but there is a genesis version included too.
    Sabrina Blinker
    There used to be others around, but some may have been pulled from distribution.

Edit:
    Aine V4 on Renderosity
    182 morphs for Victoria 4 on Sharecg

Post edited by SlimerJSpud on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

If you use Genesis...

Genesis "Basic Female" does not have humongous gazongas.

V5 comes with pretty flexible breast tweaks; breast dialers, breast dialers everywhere!

I think Genesis Evolution bundle is the one that gave "Small breasts" dialer, too.

Left: Basic Female
    Right: Basic Female + Small Breasts dial

smallboobies.png
    735 x 576 - 134K
  • OskarssonOskarsson Posts: 793
    edited December 1969

You can enter negative values for most of the breast morphs with good results.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Oskarsson said:
    You can enter negative values for most of the breast morphs with good results.

I've done that with other parameters, too, with good results. I find that if I use the bodybuilder dial, when the upper body looks the way I want, the legs are WAY too big, but by using the Swole dial for just the lower body, in a negative direction, I can fix it. You can change the range for any parameter; many by default are 0 to 1 but if you change them to -1 to 1 you should get what you want.

If you're using Genesis, there is a Reby Sky morph available. Stephanie 3 is also a nice petite figure.

• edited December 1969

I ended up going with stephanie 4 and NPM. The NPM seems to be perfect.

edited December 1969

joe2235 said:

That sounds like a good choice. One of these days I plan to pick up Stephanie 4 and convert her with GenX. It is odd (to me at least), that there isn't more support for smaller breasts. Maybe that's just the way the market is; I have a friend who is a professional artist, and when he posts things he's done for fun on the net, the number one comment he gets is 'the breasts aren't big enough'. Never any comments on his artistic ability.

• Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    joe2235 said:

That sounds like a good choice. One of these days I plan to pick up Stephanie 4 and convert her with GenX. It is odd (to me at least), that there isn't more support for smaller breasts. Maybe that's just the way the market is; I have a friend who is a professional artist, and when he posts things he's done for fun on the net, the number one comment he gets is 'the breasts aren't big enough'. Never any comments on his artistic ability.

I wonder if your friends problem is that the people who are happy about the image, don't think to mention that they find the breasts appropriate, why would they? You only get the complainers, which sadly is all too common on the internet.

edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    joe2235 said:

I wonder if your friends problem is that the people who are happy about the image, don't think to mention that they find the breasts appropriate, why would they? You only get the complainers, which sadly is all too common on the internet.

That's probably true. It is a comic-related site (Heromorph), and I think a lot of the complainers are fairly young. He has had good compliments, but the complaints seem to stick out. In my own creations, I try to cover a wide variety of figures (and faces) for both the women and men. I'm starting to get some results with Studio that I'm happy with. Once I've been learning this stuff for a while longer, I think I should be able to realize what's in my head without having to pay someone else to do it for me.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited June 2012

joe2235 said:

...before Steph was released, I used Throne/Sarsa's Tommi. Like most of their fey characters, she also had a more petite physique.

I now use Steph4 with the NPMs and Jamminwolf's Amanda Hopkins for my Leela character. They work perfectly. I'm even able to push the morphs to create a younger version of her (second pic below).

leela_sad.jpg
    600 x 600 - 272K
    Leela_poser_2.jpg
    600 x 600 - 177K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • edited December 1969

Where do you get Jamminwolf’s Amanda Hopkins?

I just bought the reby sky on sale. Reg almost $30. I must have got the wrong one. I thought it was suppose to be a laser scan of her body and have elite skin. But this one doesn't have nipples. it's just a full body shape, no texture. :(

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The Reby Sky Shape for Genesis is just the body shape. The Elite textures are in Reby Sky for V4.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 1969

joe2235 said:

I just bought the reby sky on sale. Reg almost $30. I must have got the wrong one. I thought it was suppose to be a laser scan of her body and have elite skin. But this one doesn't have nipples. it's just a full body shape, no texture. :(

...actually a correction is in order it isn't Amanda Hopkins but Tindra Thompson who I used for creating Leela.

You can find Tindra here:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/tindra-thompson-for-v4-a4/73739

• edited June 2012

The Reby Sky Shape for Genesis is just the body shape. The Elite textures are in Reby Sky for V4.

Ok. But is it really laser acurate.("Based on actual 3D scan") Are the genitals and breasts correct or is it just a barbie doll with elite textures?

Post edited by heinzerbrew_f94794efff on
  • edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    joe2235 said:

...actually a correction is in order it isn't Amanda Hopkins but Tindra Thompson who I used for creating Leela.

You can find Tindra here:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/tindra-thompson-for-v4-a4/73739

Thanks. It's going on my wish list.

edited December 1969

joe2235 said:

Ok. But is it really laser acurate.("Based on actual 3D scan") Are the genitals and breasts correct or is it just a barbie doll with elite textures?

Not sure what you're asking. The textures are made from actual scans of Reby.

• edited December 1969

For example, the genesis version i bought does not seem to be based on a 3d scan of Reby Sky. If you look at a nude photo of her, the shape of her breasts do not match.

"To Celebrate the NY Giant's Super Bowl win, we are pulling this set out of the vault for a very limited time! It will be gone again, once the sale is over..

One of DAZ 3D's most popular models, Reby Sky is now available for Genesis. Based on actual 3D scan data of Reby herself, this Reby shape will add diversity and realism to your Genesis figure portfolio."

So since the genesis version isn't really a 3d scan, is the v4 version really a 3d scan. Or is looking at her face with two eyes considered a 3d scan?

I feel that "Based on actual 3D scan data of Reby herself" implies they used a machine to do a full body scan. So was the scan limited to only the face or is it a full body scan for the v4 version?

I know people probably think I should just shape them myself. Im just not good enough. that's why I want to pay someone else to do it.

edited December 1969

joe2235 said:
    For example, the genesis version i bought does not seem to be based on a 3d scan of Reby Sky. If you look at a nude photo of her, the shape of her breasts do not match.

"To Celebrate the NY Giant's Super Bowl win, we are pulling this set out of the vault for a very limited time! It will be gone again, once the sale is over..

One of DAZ 3D's most popular models, Reby Sky is now available for Genesis. Based on actual 3D scan data of Reby herself, this Reby shape will add diversity and realism to your Genesis figure portfolio."

So since the genesis version isn't really a 3d scan, is the v4 version really a 3d scan. Or is looking at her face with two eyes considered a 3d scan?

I feel that "Based on actual 3D scan data of Reby herself" implies they used a machine to do a full body scan. So was the scan limited to only the face or is it a full body scan for the v4 version?

I know people probably think I should just shape them myself. Im just not good enough. that's why I want to pay someone else to do it.

You probably already know some of this, but I thought I'd err on the side of completeness:

So there are two products, the V4 character: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/v4-elite-reby-sky/ and the Genesis shape: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/reby-sky-for-genesis/. Both include a body shape that (apparently) was based on a 3D scan of Reby. The Genesis version is just the body shape--no textures--just like other Genesis versions of earlier characters (like the V4 and M4 Shapes for Genesis, David 3 for Genesis, etc.). The V4 version also includes an elite skin texture that was created from photos of Reby. I don't own it, but I'd imagine that it's anatomically correct (the other elite textures I own are). If you are looking at Genesis with the Reby Skyy shape applied and you aren't seeing nipples...what texture are you using? The Sample Lana texture that came with DS4?

Or, is the problem that the body shape itself has no nipples (the breasts are smooth where the nipples should be)? I think that's intentional, so that clothing fits right without making Reby look like she's freezing. If you want to dial some nipples in, I think you'll need this: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/genesis-evolution-body-morphs/ (might as well get the whole Genesis Starter Bundle, if you don't have it: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/genesis-3d-model-platform/genesis-starter-bundle/). If you do have those Evolutions morphs, you can find the nipples morph in the Shaping tab (or the Parameters tab, if you're using DAZ Studio 4.5) under the Torso section.

• edited December 1969

the statement "Based on actual 3D scan data of Reby herself, this Reby shape will add diversity and realism to your Genesis figure portfolio.”

The say the shape is based on a 3d scan. So the breast shape and size should be the same as the original. But they aren't the same shape and the shape has no 3d nipples.

I understand that the skin texture for v4 will have flat/2d representanions of her nipples. But are the breasts actually based on a 3d scan or is it like the genesis shape, only good for 3ds of her face.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,668
    edited December 1969

Removing the nipples (and genitals) from the sculpt doesn't make it not based on a scan. In fact the scan was a starting point, it had to work with the existing model so there would inevitably be some adjustments on the way, both for purely practical reasons and fpor semi-practical reasons (the way things look different in the 3D viewport compared with reality).

• madisonx_c5746f56a5madisonx_c5746f56a5 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

Just started using Genesis. So far it does allow for a nice variety of realistic bodies. I like some of new breast morphs, but I thought it was weird that some of the classic V4 morphs don't seem to have a Genesis equivelant, such as 'Diameter.' I also miss the SP4 'Volume' morph.

I don't feel like I have the same degree of overall control that I had with all the Gen4 stuff. A Gen4 female could be anything from flat chested all the way to large. You had a large range of options. Maybe it is my inexperience with Genesis, but it seems like you have a more restricted range of morphs. For example, the 'Small Breast' morph goes to 1, but you can't go any higher than that for an even smaller bust. I don't see a way to do this with the standard V5 / Genesis morphs. Maybe I am just missing something.

edited December 1969

If you click the gear next to the morph name, you can remove limits.

edited December 1969

If you click the gear next to the morph name, you can remove limits.

Hm, thought I did that and still couldn't exceed a '1.' Maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

Thanks.

edited December 1969

Ok, I see how to turn off the limits on Genesis. However, that still doesn't help me really achieve the look I am going for. Any recommendations on how to do breasts even smaller than what the 'Small' morph allows?