Can anyone help identify this character please?

LeeC2202LeeC2202 Posts: 37
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi all,
Can anyone give me any information about the character indicated in the image please? I am sure someone will know straight off who she is, which will save me wading through page after page of files.

Thanks

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,562
    edited December 1969

It's one of the promos for Woodlander for Genesis
    http://www.daz3d.com/uniforms-costumes/woodlander-for-genesis
    You might try asking one of the vendors

• LeeC2202LeeC2202 Posts: 37
    edited December 1969

Ah, right... thanks.

It lists three vendors on that page, is there any way to know which one did which part? It's just the character and the hair I am interested in... the outfit is nice, but it's not the kind of outfit I am looking for at the moment.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

As it is a Daz Original product the probability is that the promo render was done by a Daz 3D promo artist, and they tend to have their own characters they use, which are their own and not usually commercial characters.

• Cayman StudiosCayman Studios Posts: 1,131
    edited December 1969

Well, the girl on the left is definitely Stephanie, and the girl you are asking about looks like she has Stephanie's nose - so maybe she is a combo of the standard, curvy and model Stephanie morphs. On top of that, Stephanie 5 and the Woodlander outfit came out within a day of each other last August.

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I just assumed it was V5 with a few custom tweaks dialed in by the artist.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited June 2013

As the other characters are Stephanie5, Michael5 and Hiro5, I am assuming it is Victoria5.
    The hair looks like one of Mairy/3Dream's creations: http://www.daz3d.com/gregoria-hair or maybe http://www.daz3d.com/marja-hair
    Don't only look at the first promo for those hairs - there are a LOT of morphs.

Post edited by Kerya on
  • Cayman StudiosCayman Studios Posts: 1,131
    edited December 1969

Yes, of course it's Victoria 5! I knew that all along! (ahem...)

Sometimes the simplest answers are the correct ones.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Well - she is posed and whoever did the Promo did dial in expression morphs, which make her look different ...
    (excuses?) (LOL)

• LeeC2202LeeC2202 Posts: 37
    edited June 2013

Thank you all for your info, it is much appreciated.

Kerya: Your point about the hair was exactly my problem. Without going through every hair item, and looking at every morph for that hair, it would be difficult to find. Funnily enough, the Gregoria hair was one that did stand out as a possibility.

I tend to look at the images as complete items. Quite often, I have bought an item of clothing, and the figure it is shown on, because it is the "whole image" I have been attracted to, not just a particular item in the photo. Or if I already have the base figure, then I'll buy the variation.

I'll go and have a look at Victoria 5... thank you all again.

Post edited by LeeC2202 on