Comments

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Hi cridgit

I don't have a title for the thread but, I've had the same thing happen with IE and I've heard others have also

Have you tried downloading with a different browser? Firefox, Chrome

I switched to Chrome and the download worked no problem

Hope this helps... :)

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

Well, this certainly is a rather interesting way to go about a complaint thread! :lol:

edited December 1969

Well, this certainly is a rather interesting way to go about a complaint thread! :lol:

:lol: That would make a good thread title... :lol:

edited May 2022

Redacted

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited June 2012

Is this the product? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/useful-landscape-essentials-bundle/

Need to contact Sales Support anyway then to get a refund on the price difference as it's on sale.

Might be that your order was going through when the product was being reset or something. [I don't profess to comprehend how this site works, just an idea]

-- also notice the date differences, order was the 22nd and downloads are dated for the 23rd ... it's still the 22nd over here while I'm typing this.

nm - missed list so removed suggestion.

Post edited by patience55 on
    edited December 1969

cridgit said:
    niccipb said:
    Hi cridgit

I don't have a title for the thread but, I've had the same thing happen with IE and I've heard others have also

Thanks for the tip but no can do. I've been using IE for 75 years without a problem. What's next ... I need to change my PC to use the DAZ store? Or move home? Or change gender?

I understand completely, we all shouldn't have to jump through hoops or flaming hoops for that matter to get around the site and get our stuff.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere here ( don't know where ) that they are working on the browser issue, maybe s......

edited May 2022

Redacted

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

cridgit said:
    Is this the product? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/useful-landscape-essentials-bundle/

Need to contact Sales Support anyway then to get a refund on the price difference as it's on sale.

Might be that your order was going through when the product was being reset or something. [I don't profess to comprehend how this site works, just an idea]

-- also notice the date differences, order was the 22nd and downloads are dated for the 23rd ... it's still the 22nd over here while I'm typing this.

Yes but I bought some other stuff too, like the secret code to the real working forum. Hahaaaa suckers!

I hadn't noticed the date but by jeeves you may be right. That's probably because I'm in Singapore, so the store may have logged my order using Paypal Singapore's order date whereas the download are registered on US time. Gawsh, has ANYBODY ever used this store software before? If you're right then what an absolute gobsmackingly terribly designed piece of software.

I haven't used Paypal to pay for orders [used to be a way to hold the orders 'til payday] but yes that can cause a delay ... somehow yes the order will go through ... but Paypal has to confirm it back to Daz3d and then the downloads are released. Joys of computer controls. Have read of others having some kinds of problems using Paypal ... AFAIK it gets ironed out in the end.

• fictionalbookshelffictionalbookshelf Posts: 837
    edited December 1969

I read somewhere that others were advised to clear cache/cookies then go back and try to download. I don't know if it works or not but thought I would at least mention what others have.

ps. What about...Invisible Products 'Worth' Every Penny!

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724
    edited June 2012

If you attempt to download a file and it fails, it usually eats one download. So nothing unusual here.

As far as I can see they have fixed at least one of the major download server problems within the last couple of days. But then, sometimes when you fix something you break something else. So who knows. In any case, I've just downloaded a lot of files with no problems at all.

Post edited by Taoz on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

I think it should be entitled: "$5 GC for you ... Soon!"

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
    edited December 1969

"If you forward this thread to 3 mods before the end of the day you will also get your downloads"
    "If you don't forward this thread to 3 mods your downloads won't appear"

like those annoying chain emails lol

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited June 2012

...the It's Been a Rough Week, and I'm Achy All Over, Out of Advil, and Too Tired to Come Up With a Catchy Title About Not Being Able to Download One's Purchases Thread.

...best I can do in a pinch.

...I wish they sold Red Bull in a two litre size.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited May 2022

Redacted

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

How about something along the lines of

I’ve been using IE for 75 years without a problem. What’s next .

That will certainly catch peoples attention.

Have you noticed the announcment section BTW, there may be something there that could pertain to your problem
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103
    edited December 1969

ummm.... how about

CLICK HERE to fix DAZ store - No Downside

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,738
    edited December 1969

a) trying an alternative browser doesn't force you to make it your default, and may fix your problem, so why not try it?

b) why did you need to start a new thread with a new title when there are already other threads started by others with the same issue, in which the best advice available has already been given?

• TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 700
    edited December 1969

How about:

"Give the Castellan the five dollar gift card"? :D

edited May 2022

Redacted

edited May 2022

Redacted

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

cridgit said:
    niccipb said:
    Hi cridgit

Thanks for the tip but no can do. I've been using IE for 75 years without a problem. What's next ... I need to change my PC to use the DAZ store? Or move home? Or change gender?

Only if you turn into a beautiful 18 year old female. :lol:

As for a suggestion:

cridgit's widgit's

(widgit = learning tool)

edited May 2022

Redacted

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited June 2012

Well it seemed funny when I wrote it.... but maybe not

Post edited by mrposer on
    edited May 2022

Redacted

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited December 1969

I just wrote over a rather crude joke I had posted which didn't read as funny as when I posted it... I didn't want to just delete the post since I am not sure if that would break the thread in the new "improved?" forum.

edited December 1969

MrPoser said:
    I just wrote over a rather crude joke I had posted which didn't read as funny as when I posted it... I didn't want to just delete the post since I am not sure if that would break the thread in the new "improved?" forum.

Plus you can't delete posts. Moderators can move posts out of a thread, but we don't delete posts normally, just put them somewhere else.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    MrPoser said:

Plus you can't delete posts. Moderators can move posts out of a thread, but we don't delete posts normally, just put them somewhere else.
    They go to the 'naughty step' :)
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    chohole said:
    MrPoser said:

Yeah, but you should see where we have installed our naughty step.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    SimonJM said:
    chohole said:
    MrPoser said:

Yeah, but you should see where we have installed our naughty step.
    It's Magento, isn't it? :)