Where have the nipples gone!

Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Slightly confusing, I was working on a character and was just doing the final tweeks and noticed that the only dial I have for nipples is the diameter one. The evolution body morphs have many more, I know, I've used them! But they are gone... Is this because I'm using DS4.5?

Comments

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

Actually, I'm missing a lot of my morphs now that I think about it... I reinstalled them and nothing changed.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,699
    edited December 1969

I guess you are talking about Genesis?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

If you suspect it may be a 4.5 issue then maybe pop over and ask in the release thread here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1900/

edited December 1969

Yes Genesis. And I don't suspect anything, I just have noticed that every weird thing that happens tends to be 4.5 still not supporting everything

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

I personally haven't tried it yet. I need the plug-ins to work for development. So I'm in the dark when it comes to what is or isn't working. Sorry.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,818
    edited December 1969

Where are you looking? There's an error in the current packages for the morphs - they don't have regions correctly assigned. DS4.0 was showing in the Shaping pane, in most situations, but they've dealt with the exceptions in 4.5 by making the pane behave as it should and therefore not show the morphs. They are still available in the Parameters pane, however.

edited December 1969

Thanks, Richard! That's exactly the issue I was having

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

Where are you looking? There's an error in the current packages for the morphs - they don't have regions correctly assigned. DS4.0 was showing in the Shaping pane, in most situations, but they've dealt with the exceptions in 4.5 by making the pane behave as it should and therefore not show the morphs. They are still available in the Parameters pane, however.

Wait, are you saying that they were never even meant to be seen in the Shaping panel to begin with? :ohh:
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,818
    edited December 1969

Wait, are you saying that they were never even meant to be seen in the Shaping panel to begin with? :ohh:

Not quite. They were meant to show on the Shaping pane, but they weren't set up correctly to do so and this wasn't noticed (presumably) because there was a compensating bug in the Shaping pane. The DS bug has now been fixed, so we need a content update to make the morphs behave as they should for the right reason instead of for the wrong reason, as they were in DS 4.0.

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Balancing one bug with another, that's how we roll in DAZland :D