Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals

Comments

• foxyladyfoxylady Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

foxylady said:
    What $10.00 credit????????
    :question:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/2380/

Thank you Alisa, I thought I missed something again!

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

You're welcome!

• leoni_mleoni_m Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

leodesign said:
    In hopes of getting a human to read this I'm posting my support ticket info here as well:

I bought a Platinum Club annual membership on the 8th of June - it said there was an error processing the transaction but it did go through - order shows as complete on my account and money's been taken off the credit card. I don't see platinum club prices in the store though, and can't see anything confirming my status as member on my account details. I have been sent the June voucher code by email though.

I reported this on zendesk and mantis but have had no response at all so far.

Order number: 100033739
    Zendesk ticket: #102873
    Mantis ID: 0047144
    E-mail used: [email protected]

I had a look at my credit card profile as suggested by today's forum update, but ... I live in South Africa. There is no place to even choose a country. And US states don't apply at all. How is that helping "those of you outside of the US"?

I'll hang on and wait to see if this gets resolved, but if it isn't working by the 5th of July I'm going to request my refund. I don't want to pass my 30-day money back window.

I just spoke with our Support team. They are working through seven hundred sales support tickets. We are working overtime to get these fixed. Your issue has been updated and now have access to the PC.

It works!!! Thanks so much! {{Happy dance}} :)

• Rhol FigamentRhol Figament Posts: 12
    edited December 1969

Is there a problem with the members only form? For some reason it will not let me in. Every thing was good a day ago...

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Fine for me here, try logging out and back in again and clear your internet cache/history, best of luck.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,731
    edited December 1969

You are no longer listed as a Platinum Club Member - please open a support ticket as it appears your subscription has lapsed.

edited December 1969

My subscription has lappsed???????? I will try support ticket again but it keeps telling me i need an active acount to make a request. I have an auto renewing accout so this is very strange...

edited December 1969

Richard - Sorry to bug you in a thread for help but i click on create a new accout and it just brings me to my existing account. I am not going to pay $30 just to make a help request. Do you know why it just didn't auto renew like usual?

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Richard - Sorry to bug you in a thread for help but i click on create a new accout and it just brings me to my existing account. I am not going to pay $30 just to make a help request. Do you know why it just didn't auto renew like usual?

I don't think you need to create an account to open a ticket, and you definitely don't need to be a current PC member to open one. Try going to your Account page and logging out, and then log back in and go here: https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/requests/new .
    edited December 1969

Scott - Thanks. I know you guys are swamped so I really appreciate the help.

• edited December 1969

We are fixing the issue with adding the country to the Credit Card profile. This is being tested today and should be fixed soon.

You see, I don't understand how DAZ could launch the new site on such a basic omission. It's not even a bug.

While we're at it, I'd like to know what DAZ is going to do about the missing day from the Dream Home Sale? This has not been addressed due to other pending issues but please be aware that you did advertise the dates of the sale period.

• DarkRiderDLMCDarkRiderDLMC Posts: 561
    edited December 1969

yoyodyne5 said:

We are fixing the issue with adding the country to the Credit Card profile. This is being tested today and should be fixed soon.

You see, I don't understand how DAZ could launch the new site on such a basic omission. It's not even a bug.

While we're at it, I'd like to know what DAZ is going to do about the missing day from the Dream Home Sale? This has not been addressed due to other pending issues but please be aware that you did advertise the dates of the sale period.

It's not easy to be a pc member these days... but still easier than being a Daz employee, I'd wager.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

You're welcome! I'm not actually a DAZ person though...but since they are swamped I like to shout out answers when I can. I find that a quick unofficial response beats waiting for a more complete one...at least most of the time. :)
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You're welcome! I'm not actually a DAZ person though...but since they are swamped I like to shout out answers when I can. I find that a quick unofficial response beats waiting for a more complete one...at least most of the time. :)

That has always been the beauty of the Daz Forums, so many helpful people. Sometimes there are many questions which end up on support tickets which could have been solved by help in the forums.
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not. If I try to change the payment method for my PC membership, the following message pops up:

After you click the Yes button, the current subscription will be cancelled, the items will be added to cart and you will have to proceed to checkout one more time to change the payment method.

If I do this, will I have to pay the $30.00 fee again, or will it be $7.95? I thought it was good to ask before I clicked on 'yes'.

edited December 1969

A very good idea. We will ask the question, and try to get back to you ASAP.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,354
    edited June 2012

riftwitch said:
    I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not. If I try to change the payment method for my PC membership, the following message pops up:

After you click the Yes button, the current subscription will be cancelled, the items will be added to cart and you will have to proceed to checkout one more time to change the payment method.

If I do this, will I have to pay the $30.00 fee again, or will it be $7.95? I thought it was good to ask before I clicked on 'yes'.

I really don't know what to tell you there. I don't recall anybody asking that before to tell you a definitive yes or no.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Ash5800940Ash5800940 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I got caught with that on the 15th of june and ended up with paying the $30.00 and Auto renew took out the $7.95 as well. $37 for Membership. Got a ticket in to find out what went wrong. So just be carefull.

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

riftwitch said:

You could contact sales support and they will help you through it. Britney is great at working these things out.

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

LOL, been doing the same here, like to help where I can :)

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

riftwitch said:

You could contact sales support and they will help you through it. Britney is great at working these things out.

Thanks, I'll drop them a note next week, when I'm more awake; I'm on night shift this week, I can barely think straight when I'm on this shift.

• edited December 1969

I'm in same situation just noticed that i'm listed as not subbed yet i recievedsthe cupon etc just sent a ticket in sadly i work weirdish hrs,just hoping its not more Borked Verified by Visa troubleas It seesm to be N/S on MY Canadian issued Visa card

• turtleturtle Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Help=Help I have a annual membership to PC club. My account doesn't show this. My membership is good untill November. I have reported this so many times it's getting so I'm almost give up.
    [email protected]
    Please help me.
    Leah

edited December 1969

Both you and the previous poster are shown as PC members.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,731
    edited December 1969

You are a Platinum Club Member according to the member list. Are you seeing the PC prices and discounts in the store?

• edited June 2012

You are a Platinum Club Member according to the member list. Are you seeing the PC prices and discounts in the store?

No I am not Richard
    Also further when I check my newsletter subscriptions and clubs I am only shown as having a General Newsletter subscription and my PC membership as Suspended and I am denied access to the PC Members Only Forums
    Post edited by ggcrash2_57ba15ba96 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,354
    edited December 1969

lesgraham said:

No I am not Richard
    Also further when I check my newsletter subscriptions and clubs I am only shown as having a General Newsletter subscription and my PC membership as Suspended and I am denied access to the PC Members Only Forums

Have you opened a support ticket yet. It sounds like a permissions error.

• edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    lesgraham said:

No I am not Richard

Have you opened a support ticket yet. It sounds like a permissions error.
    I did so rRchard last night, 25th june 2012 as soon as I saw that I was listed as suspended.The time of that was at roughly 2200 hrs Eastern DST

• SherrySherry Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

lesgraham said:

No I am not Richard

I finally called. they took out my 7.95 on the 2nd which was proper and took out another 7.95 on the 19th, 2 weeks early, and I was still showing cancelled and could not get the forum or anything else. good thing I had a little extra in my checking account or it would have bounced my account. they credited my account, and put me back as a member, but i'm just waiting to see what happens next. Oh, I finally can see my wish list. The first day since the new store opened. GRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• SherrySherry Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Oh, do we not have a PC news letter anymore?