Beautiful Black HairStyles...

MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
edited December 1969 in The Commons

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/beautiful-black-hairstyles/

WOW WOW WOW... Got tears in my eyes I was soooo stunned at how incredible that hair looks! WOW! Thank you Neftis3d what an absolutely Winner this package looks to be, I cannot wait for Payday to get this one.

Outstanding to say the lease - my mind is buzzing with combinations I'll be doing using this hair and a few from AprilYsh to give me a style I've been imagining for a long time now...

Bravo!!!

Comments

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    edited June 2012

Luckily for me it is payday! I grabbed this and will be rendering up a fast test as soon as I can!

And BTW - the newer installs will point folks to the Read Me's that are hosted online now! Love the new format!

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/14633/start

Post edited by Ikyoto on
  • MargyThunderstormMargyThunderstorm Posts: 52
    edited December 1969

Oh, this looks beautiful. Thanks for the heads up, I just bought it. :)

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    edited December 1969

Works really well with Genesis! Have to be careful with smoothing though - keep it REALLY low. This is just one of my characters and NO lighting at all. Put the hair to 100% short and fit Genesis and rendered.

BBH01.jpg
    512 x 600 - 98K
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited June 2012

That was a fast 'in the cart you go'!

Also like the improved purchasing ... can choose 'just' the installer one wants ...
    info for those that may want to know, pc installer about 81mb.

Post edited by patience55 on
  • MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited June 2012

Ikyoto said:
    Works really well with Genesis! Have to be careful with smoothing though - keep it REALLY low. This is just one of my characters and NO lighting at all. Put the hair to 100% short and fit Genesis and rendered.

Positively stunning! Things are certainly starting to swing in the UP directions! This render is beautiful as far as quickies go! Oh I can't wait. I would have been able to get it if I'd been able to use my PC coupon, but it kept saying it was invalid... and I made sure there were no spaces before or after.

Oh well, I won't have to wait too long - in the meantime, I get to watch you guys play with this excellent addition to Daz3d's hair selection. Well done Neftis... hope you do another variation of it.

Like for instance, one with french braids halfway up, a ban and then the afro in the back. I've been wanting to do that style for a while. Or even, a smooth top so far the ban and then the afro curls.

Thankfully, there are enough other types like that where I can finally combine. Oh I'm so excited, come on folks, do some more!

Post edited by MKeyes on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

It is not DAZ Original item, so you can't use PC coupon for it.

edited December 1969

Listed in the Menu of the store - should be - Daz Originals - why it isn't - I do not know... but it should be added. Let's hope there's a plan to make a Daz Original products page so we all know immediately where to PC coupons will work.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Wow those are gorgeous. Does anyone know how long it's on sale for? Pay day is not until the end of the month.

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

Awesome!

-MJ

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

this is awesome, a much needed product, and a big thanx for the gen 4 support !!!

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Is it supposed to come with metadata? ... I have only a single file in my downloadable list (14633_BeautifulBlackHairstyles_1.0_dpc.exe - PC)... or is this a feature of the new store? or are they (heaven forbid!) combining the metadata with the base file now?

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

Metadata is included in the base installer, the extra metadata installer is pretty much in case they decided to update the metadata.

• ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

Mercedesk said:

WOW WOW WOW...

That was my first reaction as soon as I saw it, absolutely stunning! Thank you Neftis!

Coldrake

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

A hairstlyle like this one was long overdue ... thanks for this style. It looks awesome. Hope we will see a male counterpart to his one soon. :)

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Had the same reaction - Gorgeous hair!

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,729
    edited December 1969

I love it!

Rawn

BGirl.jpg
    631 x 800 - 171K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

Can guys like Tyrese use this hair? all the promos show the hair on female figure. Sorry if that might be a dumb question.

• DarkRiderDLMCDarkRiderDLMC Posts: 561
    edited December 1969

Can guys like Tyrese use this hair? all the promos show the hair on female figure. Sorry if that might be a dumb question.

You might have to position it or tweak it, but yes they can.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,983
    edited December 1969

Here's a quick render of M5 with the new hair. The lighting isn't the best, just one distant light with no shadows. It rendered pretty quick once it started.

Black_Hair.jpg
    800 x 800 - 86K
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Wow those are gorgeous. Does anyone know how long it's on sale for? Pay day is not until the end of the month.

Today's newsletter says it's on sale 50% off until 6/25/

• Angel1359Angel1359 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi Guys

We have some lovely renders here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/368/P75/

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

I am sooooo going to need a Pam Grier morph for V4

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

adamr001 said:
    Metadata is included in the base installer, the extra metadata installer is pretty much in case they decided to update the metadata.

Thanks Adam (^_^)/

• GoneGone Posts: 832
    edited December 1969

Just wanted to show the Afro along with the previous Historical Curls.

Also, an observation. If you have more than 1 copy of Genesis in the scene before you put the Afro on, it will cause that copy of Genesis to "Fit To" the other copy of Genesis. You will need to change the fit back to none to put him back where he belongs.

This only happens with the hair. The cap does not cause this behaviour.

HistoricalAfro.jpg
    800 x 800 - 310K
  • WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

I love this hair!

ebhr.jpg
    618 x 568 - 83K
  • MargyThunderstormMargyThunderstorm Posts: 52
    edited December 1969

I love this hair. It's really beautiful. Here is my first render. Original size: http://margythunderstorm.deviantart.com/#/d54jdjg

Portraitsmall.jpg
    800 x 600 - 245K
  • mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412
    edited December 1969

Chiming in with another "thank you!" to Neftis for a great hair prop!

NewHair.jpg
    800 x 800 - 431K
    edited June 2012

Got got got - hubby got it for me and now, I'm rendering... did a combo of hair to get this style I've been wanting for a while. This is really great, however - no telling how long this render is going to be - because I've done my lights...

Sooo... tonight, or tomorrow depending... I'll be able to show my girl! Wow Neftis... what a HIT this is!

Added amendment: Render...
    Skyla Hair + Beautiful Black Hairstyles...

NwGrl2012-1.jpg
    768 x 930 - 138K
    Post edited by MKeyes on
  • RenderScot3DRenderScot3D Posts: 167
    edited June 2012

great looking hair had to get it as soon as i saw it - some great renders so far as well

working on a render just now :) warning not your typical one lol

Post edited by RenderScot3D on
  • SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

I am sooooo going to need a Pam Grier morph for V4

ROFL! Me too. :lol: In the meantime, try some of the free gals from RenderCandy. Every time I ask a real lady about bringing back the Afro hairstyle, right after they tell me "No way!" I get, "So, you want to wear bell bottoms again, sugar?" :red: