Enjoy ?? On Us

SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942

Thank you, Daz, for the offer.  I'd be happier if the coupon code worked, though surprise  I've got Read em And Weep Porps in my cart (a da Original, along with Predatron, and not a new item) and the coupon, as mentioned, is deemed invalid.

<edit>

Ok, igonre that - just noticed it was a PC+ item ...

</edit>

Post edited by SimonJM on

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942

Useful - thank you!

• MartialMartial Posts: 404

Same thing here

I cannot apply coupon on two DazStudio product

• AtiAti Posts: 9,078
    Martial said:

Same thing here

I cannot apply coupon on two DazStudio product

Make sure they are not new, and not PC+ items.

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 909

Someone on the other forum used this to exclude new items as well.

https://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals#filter_platClub=0&filter_new=0&p=1&order=price^-1&filtered=1

• Blind OwlBlind Owl Posts: 501
    edited February 2018

I've given up trying to figure out the terms and what qualifies & what doesn't.

Post edited by Blind Owl on
    Blind Owl said:

I've given up trying to figure out the terms and what qualifies & what doesn't.

Click on the link in the message. Those items qualify.

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

Irritating isn't it. Sadly, it's a common marketing ploy. Big bold claim for FREE whatever, but then read the small print, because it is probably not what it appears to be at first sight. General rule of thumb; don't get too excited by advertising claims, at least not until you've thoroughly read the small print.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

I missed out on the Friday coupon. Didn’t get the email until 8.37 pm (gmt) Friday but didn’t get a chance to check my emails until 8am this morning, by which time it had expired,

Wilmap said:

I missed out on the Friday coupon. Didn’t get the email until 8.37 pm (gmt) Friday but didn’t get a chance to check my emails until 8am this morning, by which time it had expired,

It only started Friday night, so you had to hurry on Friday, you didn't have the full day.

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395
    Wilmap said:

yeah. same here :(

• I went to my wishlist and filtered by DAZ Originals then sorted that bunch by lowest to highest cost. Worked like a charm.

• I got the banner, went shopping, then lost the banner at checkout.  How do I get to the list of coupons??????????

I got the banner, went shopping, then lost the banner at checkout.  How do I get to the list of coupons??????????

You can find them in your inbox, here: https://www.daz3d.com/notifier/inbox/offers/

• I got the banner, went shopping, then lost the banner at checkout.  How do I get to the list of coupons??????????

I think this should work https://www.daz3d.com/notifier/inbox/view/id/721/

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Seems being new to DAZ has it's advantages. I managed to get me three different already reduced hairstyles - for G2 - and will get another one tomorrow. Had to pay a bit extra though... $ 2.- or so...

Seems being new to DAZ has it's advantages. I managed to get me three different already reduced hairstyles - for G2 - and will get another one tomorrow. Had to pay a bit extra though... $ 2.- or so...

The longer you stay, the more stuff you'll be able to pick up with big discounts. Or sometimes even for free.

• Coupon code does not work. I tried several items from the list, says coupon not valid. sad

Coupon code does not work. I tried several items from the list, says coupon not valid. sad

Are you using Saturday's code? There are three codes in the message, all for a different day.

• Yes - had the same problem with Friday's code too - they just don't work.

Yes - had the same problem with Friday's code too - they just don't work.

Click on the link in the promo message. Choose from those,m and make sure you only have items from there in the cart. Don't put anything else in it.

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395
    edited February 2018

it's sunday - and my 5$ banner has disappeared. nothing in my inbox/offers either (apart from a weird greyish line??)
    i missed friday already due to time zones in europe, i used 1 on saturday, and i thought i had 1 for today (sunday) too. ofc i don't remember the code by heart...
    so what's it gonna be today? :/

EDIT: all good - i found the full code from friday in the threads, wrote "sun" instead, everything ok, worked fine

Post edited by manekiNeko on