Anatomy For Genesis

XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

This sale has me wondering when skeletons, internal organs, etcetera, will be available for Genesis. Considering all of the different body types Genesis can be manipulated into, it would be especially interesting to see that replicated.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

This sale has me wondering when skeletons, internal organs, etcetera, will be available for Genesis. Considering all of the different body types Genesis can be manipulated into, it would be especially interesting to see that replicated.
    And I think you just answered why we have not seen those items yet. To hard to get working in all the shapes possible.
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383
    edited May 2013

They should work with all the Genesis shapes.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited May 2013

Jaderail said:
    And I think you just answered why we have not seen those items yet. To hard to get working in all the shapes possible.

Not knowing the mechanics of how Genesis is created, data-wise, I'm unsure if this would work, but couldn't it effectively be a slightly altered version of the Genesis figure, itself? Strategic transparencies and all? At least, for the skeleton... The muscular frame could be done with a different type of skin (or at least, that's how I've seen it done in Second Life - the visual effect's plausible enough). Organs, yeah... I can see them being very different.

I could see a 'proper' Genesis skeleton having some intriguing new morphing possibilities, though. Things like giving or removing emphasis from certain bones, like the vertebrae, to give an appearance of spikes/talons/etcetera.

They should work with all the Genesis shapes.

For conventional adult shapes, I can believe, but does it conform in the same way for, say, overweight body shapes, where the rib structure would be different? Or the kind of heights you can get with Genesis, where it can be anything from two to eight feet in height?

I'd also imagine adult and child bone structures might have some differences, but it's been a while since I've had to study human biology.

Post edited by Xenomorphine on