Greybro's Latest Multi-Figure "The Neighborhood"

GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481
edited May 2013 in Art Studio

The limitation I'm giving myself on this one is that each figure must be rendered with the proper objects behind it. So when I get down to the final tiny figures each will be in the actual scene, it just may be the scene for one quadrant instead of the entire composition in one scene. 57 figures so far. Anything to kill some cycles and kick the crap out Poser!

Post edited by Greybro on

Comments

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154
    edited December 1969

wow very nice and cool . it kind of reminds me of "where is Waldo" scene..

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    wow very nice and cool . it kind of reminds me of "where is Waldo" scene..

Thanks. That's kind of the vibe I'm going for overall. I want it to take a few viewings to notice everything. Instead of Waldo, I've hidden the Slender Man.
  • Andrey PestryakovAndrey Pestryakov Posts: 172
    edited December 1969

Cool! It was interesting to look characters at the image.

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

This looks like a huge amount of work. I'm enjoying discovering all the different characters and their poses.

edited December 1969

Jindi said:
    This looks like a huge amount of work. I'm enjoying discovering all the different characters and their poses.
    My record is 231 figures and I' always trying to stumble upon that concept that makes topping that easy but still work visually.
    edited December 1969

Up to 70 now and I've got another set of small figures ready to render. I've decided to include a squadron of Spartans in the left foreground and thusly need to make a few quick DAZ purchases. I hope to have a version with those guys rendered tomorrow some time.

Neighborhood70.jpg
    1500 x 1125 - 364K
  • IceScribeIceScribe Posts: 690
    edited December 1969

I really like the showcasing of all the various and differnt poses of different characters. Very nicely done!

edited December 1969

IceScribe said:
    I really like the showcasing of all the various and differnt poses of different characters. Very nicely done!

Thanks. Appreciate your comment.