Borderline rail system commercial travel tag

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

Not everyone will get a flying car in the future so I thought I'd make a train.

http://www.daz3d.com/the-borderline

There is an updated download coming very soon keep an eye out. It fixes two known minor issues. I apologies for any inconveniences.

Post edited by AntMan on

Comments

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807
    edited December 1969

This product severely tested my resolution not to buy anything more this month.

Still, jumping straight into my wishlist is almost as good as jumping straight into my shopping cart, isn't it?

• Orphanslayer69Orphanslayer69 Posts: 96
    edited December 1969

Just bought this. I've been champing at the bit for an aboveground rail system for a long time.

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
    edited December 1969

Glad to hear it I had the same need for elevated speed.

• Orphanslayer69Orphanslayer69 Posts: 96
    edited December 1969

I think i'm most interested in seeing how the lights will throw shadows through the elevated tracks. It should be a thing of beauty.

edited December 1969

Sounds cool if you do something feel free to share it here.

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,543
    edited December 1969

Sweet. This looks like something I can use.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

There goes my first AntFarm purchase ever.... Love it and that it can use it for other trains is a bonus well thought out.

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

this is sooooooooooooo in my wishlist

edited December 1969

Glad to see the interest the train is a start to my "Make useful things" effort. Maybe "Needful things".
    And I always love to see new faces at the party Szark, welcome aboard.

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

i'm wondering how well the train would fit in the Styx River station

edited December 1969

Glad to see the interest the train is a start to my "Make useful things" effort. Maybe "Needful things".
    And I always love to see new faces at the party Szark, welcome aboard.
    Thanks.... don't get me wrong I like what you produce however this is something I would use. ;).
    edited December 1969

The subway may have height issues with the engine. All else would work fine though.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,497
    edited December 1969

Is it on purpose, but Borderline flatcar2 is missing the rear wheels ...

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,747
    edited December 1969

Bought immediately....looking forward to move my vampires out of the wastelands into the city......if I can get them past that darn priest on his motorcycle ;)

Rawn

• IceScribeIceScribe Posts: 690
    edited December 1969

In my wishlist. it's so well done, it looks like it will work in all sorts of genres. I appreciate the many views of the models, even showing the underneath portions. And, I like that the rail will support other railroad engines.

edited December 1969

The missing wheels. So I have created a fix and I am working with DAZ. For now, the second car and first flat car are the same base and if you load 2 number 1s and roll one of them back to the right hook up point, You can now load the liquid cargo. More cars would need to be loaded this way of course anyway but that's no excuse. I did make the second car to give everyone an easier time of things, best intentions, you know the sayings.

So sorry for any confusion many may have not even noticed the issue but it came to my attention here and I am on the fix!

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    How did I miss that it works with other trains?! So the Parkside Passenger Car and all will work on these tracks...? The train cars themselves aren't my style, so I glossed over it at first...reconsidering, now.

-- Morgan

edited December 1969

Yes The tracks could have been a set all there own. They work with all the trains in the PC club.

edited December 1969

I hadn't noticed the missing wheels as I haven't installed it yet so I will wait until it is fixed. :)

edited December 1969

It's funny they are there they are somehow hidden and it's not the .cr2. once the train is on the tracks you would never see it anyway but a deals a deal and a wheels a wheel or something like that.

edited December 1969

So good news the wheels are all square now. Well not square of course but fixed and ready to roll.

• whispers65whispers65 Posts: 952
    edited December 1969

I drooled the first time I saw this. it fits in very nicely with what I like. I bought it tonight. :)

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250
    edited December 1969

I remember that winnston1984's Elevated car worked in Styx River Station. Works here too?

edited December 1969

The engine is pretty tall, but the flat cars would be fine.

• XenaXena Posts: 650
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Bought immediately....looking forward to move my vampires out of the wastelands into the city......if I can get them past that darn priest on his motorcycle ;)

Rawn

Don't forget to watch out for crazy asian chicks with great big .................. bombs ;P
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Was wonder why I got an update for this last night.