HELP with addition_Hair Styles

LJWMLJWM Posts: 126

I purchased addition_Hair styles in February 2013. After I installed it it worked. Well, the cap did and several of the attachment ponytails but not all. I didn't worry about those because I was able to use the cap and the additional ponytail I really wanted. But now for some reason the base doesn't work.

I looked for the product in My Library file on my computer and couldn't find it at all.So I downloaded it again. It was a zip file so I had to download it manually. I didn't have to do that the first time that I remember. Anyway, I tried to load the basecap onto V4 and it stated its missing

So why doesn't it work?

Post edited by LJWM on

Comments

• niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Hi...

The .hr2 is looking for the file in the sub-folder "addition" but in your second screen shot, the file is in the sub-folder "Addition_Hair"...

I have this product and mine is in the sub-folder "addition" and loads correctly...

I would suggest renaming the sub-folder to "addition" since that is what the .hr2 and most likely all of the other files are pointing at, otherwise you would probably have to edit all of the prop and material files to point to the "Addition_Hair" folder

Hope this helps... :)

• LJWMLJWM Posts: 126
    edited May 2013

Thanks, I did that because I wanted the "A" to be a capital letter but I don't remember changing or adding the "Hair" part. I will change it and see what happens. Thanks loads.

Post edited by LJWM on
    edited December 1969

Okay, the cap and the hair colors work. Can you tell me where you find your addition Braid, Casual, Evening, and ponytail. For me they are under the sub-folder with the BaseCap Colors but none of them work.

• niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Hi...

Okay, those are the Mat files for those... the actual props should be in the Props folder under "Neftis Props\additionHair_Styles"

nicci... :)

edited December 1969

Wow, thank you so very much. It all works. Well, I'm not sure about the Mat Files yet but the props now work. :-)