After loading male genitalia for m5 i can no longer select any parts of m5.

LayLo 3DLayLo 3D Posts: 329
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

After loading m5 male genitalia for m5 i can no longer select any parts of m5. If I delete the genitalia, I can then select parts of the character normally again. Its the same with v5 and her genitalia. Does anyone know whats going on?

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Are you using the Viewport to select or the Scene Tab? Some of the Tools will stay at LAST item loaded (selected) and not change unless you use the Scene Tab to select another item. I think it's an Error that has been reported.

If using the Scene Tab still will not select other items something is wrong.

• LayLo 3DLayLo 3D Posts: 329
    edited December 1969

I was using the viewport to select. I can select stuff in the scene tab, when the genitalia is loaded. However I can never again select using the viewport until I delete the genitalia. Even if I select genesis in the scene tab, it won't let me select specific parts in the viewport. I can select specific parts in the scene tab and then pose them or morph them, however it seems dreadful. Is that the reported error you're talking about?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Nope It should (does for me) let you select in the Viewport again after you use the scene tab the first time.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,696
    edited December 1969

Was Genesis fitted to its genitals, instead of vice-versa? Which viewport tool were you using?

• landon_lolandon_lo Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure, it doesn't pop up with an auto-fit dialog at all. If I delete M5 and then add him back into the scene with the genitalia already loaded it will let me select both normally. If I auto-fit it to Genesis, it then goes back to me not being able to select anything with the viewport even if I click something different in the scene tab. I'm using the universal tool.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,696
    edited December 1969

Since the genitals are already for Michael 5 you won't get the AutoFit dialogue - that's for older,, legacy rigged, content (at the moment - the new beta does have AutoFit TriAx to TriAx support, but nothing to use it on yet).