i managed to keyframe a basic fight scene. :D

Noved1Noved1 Posts: 160
edited May 2013 in Art Studio

i finally made an animated fight scene. it took me for ever, and i think i did ok. i keyframed this using only basic tools, and added the sound from a sound library i had. it is very basic and simple, in a white room. and i have no idea how to make blood or anything. and WARNING, it is a small bit violent, and my wife insisted i make the guards female. lol...if it is too violent, delete this thread. no prob.

i want a huge amount of critique if you dont mind, please tell me ways to make this better. i want to do full videos. -----

http://youtu.be/NLtpr53awxo

Post edited by Noved1 on

Comments

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,191
    edited December 1969

Looks pretty good, reminds me a little of "Dishonored", a video game I've been playing - 9/10 at Gamespot so that's a compliment.

You say key framed, I try to use mocap files when I can, way less work and usually more convincing, at least with my lack of patience for keyframing.

• Noved1Noved1 Posts: 160
    edited December 1969

Steve K said:
    Looks pretty good, reminds me a little of "Dishonored", a video game I've been playing - 9/10 at Gamespot so that's a compliment.

You say key framed, I try to use mocap files when I can, way less work and usually more convincing, at least with my lack of patience for keyframing.

you wont believe this, lol but i just got done playing that, and that was what inspired it! what are the odds. i have corvos tattoo on my hand.

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,191
    edited December 1969

noved123 said:
    Steve K said:

you wont believe this, lol but i just got done playing that, and that was what inspired it! what are the odds. i have corvos tattoo on my hand.

The odds are about a billion to 1. I only got an Xbox to play GTA5, which is now delayed to Sept. 2013. So I got a few faves like "Red Dead Redemption" to pass the time. (You might guess I am a Rockstar fan). Then "Dishonored" got some high marks, so I got it. Great game, happy it inspired you. Got a picture of that Corvos tattoo?

• Noved1Noved1 Posts: 160
    edited May 2013

the mark of the outsider hurt like heck to get, but i can feel corvos awsomeness. so worth it.

b5b5bb5bb5b.jpg
    480 x 360 - 17K
    Post edited by Noved1 on