The Bookcase Colletion.

grpruettgrpruett Posts: 255
edited December 1969 in The Commons

It was advertised free with any purchase. Is this not true?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

If you put it in your cart with another item, the Shopping Cart will show it as zero (or show a credit for the price). It won't show up in the Quick Cart, only the full cart.

• grpruettgrpruett Posts: 255
    edited December 1969

I purchased it, along with 4 other items and I was charged $2.99 for it.

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

I put it in my cart and was going to buy it with another item.
    I'm a Platinum Club member, so I don't think I need 2 items.

Anyway, it still tried to charge me for the item.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

It looks like it's not a freebie anymore. I think that's a mistake. If you bought it and were charged incorrectly, I'd recommend submitting a customer support ticket. If you haven't gotten it yet, it might be worth waiting to see if it gets sorted out...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Flagged up

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

Please contact Customer Support and they can take care of you :)

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Kevin, but shouldn't the Bookshelf Collection still be a freebie? It was released on Tuesday and the week is nowhere near end. It doesn't show as a freebie to me either, and I'm PC member.

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

Yes, we are working on fixing the issue. In the meantime, Customer Support is ready and waiting to help anyone who was affected by this. Very sorry :)

Kattey said:
    Kevin, but shouldn't the Bookshelf Collection still be a freebie? It was released on Tuesday and the week is nowhere near end. It doesn't show as a freebie to me either, and I'm PC member.
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Glad to hear it will be fixed :) It is amazing piece of furniture and it comes with free books too, so I wish more people would have it.

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Yep I grabbed it and checked so fast before it glitched again....lol. Thank you for the wonderful freebie :-)