Thanks MickyBel,

I got those added in.

Post edited by Jay_NOLA on
  • Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

Added 4-18-2013

David 5 (1.0) (DSON)
    David 5 Fashion Poses (1.0) (DSON)
    David 5 Pro Bundle (See separate entries for each product in the bundle.)
    David 5 Starter Bundle (See separate entries for each product in the bundle.)
    Dean for David 5 (1.0) (DSON)
    Gentleman Adventurer Poses for D5 (1.0) (DSON)
    Gunner for David 5 (1.0) (DSON)
    Men's Night Life (1.0) (DSON)
    Neo for David 5 (1.0) (DSON)
    On Foot Poses (1.0) (DSON)
    Pure Hair: Punk (1.0) (DSON)
    Pure Hair: Rock n' Roll (1.0) (DSON)
    Royal Punk (1.0) (DSON)
    Sean for David 5 (1.0) (DSON)
    Tale Hero (1.0) (DSON)
    Tale Hero Textures (1.0) (DSON)
    Xavior Hair (1.0) (DSON)
    Warrior Outfit (1.0) (DSON)
    Warrior Outfit Textures (1.0) (DSON)

Notes:

Support still has replied back about the Frankie Bundle needing to be updated and other things that need to be updated that was mentioned in previous posts. It has been 17 days since the support request was filed, but when I get a reply back I will post what I'm told.

Mac installer files were missing from some newer products, but these got added a few hours latte. If you are a Mac user and couldn't download a product because of this, check to see if it has now been fixed. If not file a support ticket.

Please continue to post updates and missing items to be added.

• MickyBeMickyBe Posts: 336
    edited April 2013

Not in the list :)

Effortless V5 Poses (1.0) DSON

Flora Lace Dress for Genesis (1.0) DSON

JeanZ for Genesis (1.0) DSON

Post edited by MickyBe on
    edited December 1969

Thanks MickyBel,

Added those to the list.

edited April 2013

New :

Sheer Leggings for Sheer Greatness (1.0)

Updated :

Aiko 5 (1.1) (DSON)
    David 5 (1.1) DSON (DS 1.1 / PoserCF 1.0)
    Eastern Beauty (1.1) (DSON)
    Goth Chic (1.1) DSON
    Mellow (1.1)
    Pale Shadows (1.2) (DSON) (DS 1.2 / PoserCF 1.1)
    Rave Girl for Aiko 5 (1.1) (DSON) (DS 1.1 / PoserCF 1.0)
    Stephanie 5 (1.1) (DSON) (DS 1.1 / PoserCF 1.2)

edited December 1969

Genesis Female Geo-Grafted Genitalia Poser CF was updated to 1.7. DSON Core & Legacy are still at 1.6

DAZ didn't update some bundles again.

The Aiko 5 Pro Bundle (sku: 15840) doesn't have the current DSON Core (1.2 ) version of Pale Shadows (sku: 15708 ). It does have the current 1.1 Poser CF for it.

Victoria 5 Pro Bundle (sku: 13497) doesn't have the current 1.7 Poser CF for Genesis Female Geo-Grafted Genitalia..

Thanks MickyBel,

I got those updated and added in that you posted.

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

With the new Product Library, I've found that since it lists the items contained in the bundle, if you go direct to the item, you can download the current version. E.g., the Aiko 5 Pro Bundle lists v1.1 of Pale Shadows as you mention, but if you click on Pale Shadows in the 'contained in this bundle' section (or search for Pale Shadows by name in the list on the left), then you will see v1.2 listed and can download it.

So while it's bad that people buying a bundle new might download old files, they do at least have a way to get them now without someone having to create a ticket for it with DAZ support.

edited December 1969

That is good to know, but it looks like you can't do that for all items in bundles I've noticed.

Example, the Frankie Outfit is at 1.2, but when going to it in my Products Library it has the same older version that is showing up in downloads for the Frankie Bundle.

cwichura said:
    With the new Product Library, I've found that since it lists the items contained in the bundle, if you go direct to the item, you can download the current version. E.g., the Aiko 5 Pro Bundle lists v1.1 of Pale Shadows as you mention, but if you click on Pale Shadows in the 'contained in this bundle' section (or search for Pale Shadows by name in the list on the left), then you will see v1.2 listed and can download it.

So while it's bad that people buying a bundle new might download old files, they do at least have a way to get them now without someone having to create a ticket for it with DAZ support.

edited December 1969

Hmm, I wonder if that's a case of them having their documentation about current version wrong. When Product Library first went live, I downloaded a new Frankie Outfit using the mechanism described (as doing resets prior to that just returned v1.0) and it had the new Aiko5 and such fits that the update mentioned.

edited December 1969

The change log on the Read Me for the Frankie Outfit indicates this was what got changed:

2013-03-25 - 1.2 - Added Aiko 5 and Young Teens 5 Julie support, updated Metadata.
    2012-11-21 - 1.1 - PoserCF files updated for proper function in Poser.

I filed a support ticket about the Frankie Bundle 23 days ago and never heard back from support.

Did they update it and didn't change the version number so it was correct?

edited December 1969

Hmm, just looked in the data directory for Frankie Outfit and I only have the Aiko 5 fit morph. So maybe 1.1 added Aiko 5, but 1.2 adds YTJulie? Or did they copy-paste the notes from one of the other Devious Dolls updates, such as Asobi, which does have both an Aiko 5 and YTJulie fit morph? I wouldn't be surprised if it's the latter, as one might argue that the Frankie corset isn't really appropriate to put on YTJulie...

edited December 1969

Support got back to me about the Frankie Outfit in the Frankie Bundle and it as been forwarded to get fixed along with some other things I mentioned that need to be fixed.

When I filed my last support request I mentioned that support ticket and another that I hadn't got an answer to, so I'm not sure if that helped get an answer. The other support ticket I mentioned got mentioned right after the one about the Frankie Bundle.

In Just Jokin’ V5 (sku: 13386) the V4 PC .exe file link is now correctly identified as the PC .exe one instead of the Mac one.

edited December 1969

Updated:

Bot Genesis (1.1) (DSON)

edited May 2013

New :

Glute and Breast Movement for Genesis (1.1)

Ideal Beauty Shapes: Feet for Genesis (1.0) (*)

Shimuzu Poses for Aiko 5 (1.0)

(*) Even if version is 1.0, the product has been updated today to fix an installation issue.

• V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,049
    edited December 1969

Nice idea. New :

Genesis Ultimate Military Basic (1.0), (DAZ and DSON), SKU: 16056

Note that I'm note sure I have understood everything about "version". I put 1.0 since I have not updated anything.
    M4 version also exist with metadata.

edited December 1969

Thanks Miikybel and Kadx.

Kadix, the version number is the current version of the product. DAZ doesn't always release a product at 1.0 for various reasons and sometimes a product can have different version numbers for different parts of it.

The DSON Core and Poser CF files in a few products for example are different.

If you look in your Product's Library you can see what the current version is, by clicking on the files for it.. Best to check that way then by going what it says in the Product Library as the Product Library has in a few cases not listed the current version, but the links did download the current version.

If theGenesis Ultimate Military Basic isn't at 1.0 let me know and I'll update it.

Also, for those that don't know.

Poser 10 & Poser Pro 2014 will be out soon, so I'm sure we'll be getting another update to the DSON Importer in the future because of that.

• V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,049
    edited December 1969

Ok, thanks for the tip!
    They are both versions 1.0!

edited December 1969

New :

Intriguing Poses for Genesis Female (1.0) (DSON)
    Japanese School Uniform (1.0) (DSON)

edited December 1969

Thanks MickyBel

Those were added in along with:

Apprentice Mage in the Tower (1.0) (DSON)
    Mean Streets for Genesis Male (1.0) (DSON)
    Ranger and Regal for Night Guard (1.1) (DSON)

edited May 2013

Updated :

David 5 (DSON 1.2 / Poser CF 1.0) (DSON)
    Dean for David 5 (1.1) (DSON)
    Stephanie 5 Elite Texture Joanie (DSON 1.0 / Legacy 1.0 / Poser CF 1.1) (DSON)

edited December 1969

Thanks MickyBel.

Just got those updated on the list.

edited December 1969

Updated:

Genesis Starter Essentials (1.13) (Note: Texture Templates can be downloaded from the Read Me page.)

Note: Texture Templates are for Basics Male & Basic Female.

Please continue to post items missing from the list and that need to be updated.

I'll be doing some update work on the plugins list latter today as time permits. (Been living late night in an office for the past week it seems.) Most of those have gotten updated with the release of 4.6 and some may not be working correctly because of the update to Studio 4.6. Please post ion the separate plugin thread if you discover any plugins that aren't working and sharers that don't work now.

edited December 1969

Updated Item:

DAZ Install Manager (1.0.1.59)

Important Notes: If you download it from the DIM page you'll get an older version. Download it from your Product Library. Mac and PC versions are on a separate Product Library pages.

This item isn't on the list, but I mentioned this update, since it is important for installing content.

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

Jay_NOLA said:
    Updated Item:

DAZ Install Manager (1.0.1.59)

Important Notes: If you download it from the DIM page you'll get an older version. Download it from your Product Library. Mac and PC versions are on a separate Product Library pages.

This item isn't on the list, but I mentioned this update, since it is important for installing content.

Thank you so much Jay for all the work you keep doing on this. I'm glad you mentioned the Installer update and how to NOT let the dim get it. ;) My computer kept forever searching for something until I had to close it via Task Management! I thought it would do it right because I installed -also manually- just yesterday the 1.1.58 version... well, it didn't. :)
    Now I'm downloading 1.0.1.59 (and the latest DS versions) and will install it all later. Have to run now.

Thanks again for your nonstop work on this thread. Much appreciated!! :kiss:

Love, Jeanne

edited December 1969

New :

April Showers for Genesis Female (1.0) (DSON)
    May Day for April Showers (1.0) (DSON)

edited May 2013

Thanks MickyBel,

I got those and the rest of the new Genesis PC releases for the week added on the list.

Post edited by Jay_NOLA on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

...downloading soon. Finally my Leela has a cute dress as well as a brolly for those drippy London days.

edited May 2013

New :

Toe Control for Genesis (1.0) (DSON)

Not new but not in the list :

Stalker Girl Hair (1.0) (DSON)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

...not sure if this was already mentioned as the eBot to thread thread mostl ikely got a jump on flying south for the winter and I'm not about to sift through nearly a month of responses.

Sickle Rigging and Morphing System (1.2).

edited December 1969

Thanks MickyBel and Kyoto Kid I got those added to the list. I also added the Sickle Rigging and Morphing System to the separate plugin list too. So that item is on both lists.