Can't find Greeble City Blocks 2...

krekckrekc Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I bought Greeble City Blocks 2 but can’t find it in Daz Studio 4.5 to save my life. Can someone help?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited May 2013

You will find them in the Content Library pane under Poser Formats > My Library (or My DAZ 3D Library) > Props > Stonemason.

They don't appear to have Metadata yet, so they wont appear in Smart Content

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

The Daz Studio formatted Greeble blocks will be in the Content Library (not Smart Contant) under Daz Studio Formats > Props > Stonemason > Greeble City Blocks

The Poser Fornatted one will be under Poser Formats > Props > Stonemason > GreebleCityBlocks

• krekckrekc Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm on a mac, I should of have mentioned that. Yet I still don't see anything regarding Stonemason anywhere inside the program.

Screen_Shot_2013-05-08_at_10.57_.10_AM_.png
    1104 x 1322 - 239K
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You are still looking in Smart Content, and they are not there.

Go to Window > Tabs > Content Library, that is where you will find them

edited December 1969

Found it! Thanks guys.

Now to find out why DazStudio 4.5 runs so slow. Especially when zooming in and out.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

krekc said:
    Found it! Thanks guys.

Now to find out why DazStudio 4.5 runs so slow. Especially when zooming in and out.

It does fro time to time when you have large objects in the scene, just zooming is a bottleneck sometimes, but check your video card optimization settings, they can make it much better.
    edited December 1969

I have a macbook pro retina, maxed out. How much faster can I get it going?

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I don't think Totte is saying to boost your system but instead goi in to the Preferences (F2) in Daz Studio and adjusting the Optiization settings...but I could be wrong given this is a MAC related request. ;)