M4 and Genesis Ultimate Military Basic [Commercial]

V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,049
edited April 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hello everybody,

I'm really proud and happy to introduce my first (but not last!) two products in store :
Genesis and M4 Ultimate Military Basic.
Here are the links :
M4 :
http://www.daz3d.com/m4-ultimate-military-basic
Genesis :
http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-ultimate-military-basic

I hope you'll enjoy creating scenes with it, I made my best for them to be really customizable and to have a lot of fun playing with them.

I open this topic for any feedback, comment and questions on these outfits.
To begin with, I introduce you our new swat officer... A very efficient one!
And two soldiers :
David just chose the "Tiger" Pattern to get dressed this morning, but Starman prefered the Urban Grey one!

The users of this outfit will see that there are really a lot of textures and morphs available, so if you have any questions, please do ask!

Post edited by V3Digitimes on

Comments

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 1969

Insta-purchase for me (M4 version), and incredibly timely given the project I'm working on at the moment.

Can't wait to use this product (though have to, with a 400MB download)! :-)

• V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,049
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much! I really hope you'll like it and you'll have fun with it!!!
    Indeed, the download is heavy because of all the texture maps (more than one hundred total), with most of them, 76 if I remember well, 4096x4096 full quality jpg.
    For information, you probably saw there were many morphs, but to go faster at the beginning, you also have 5 shape presets (some of them may require you hide M4 shoulders - but you have a preset for that). You can shape manually or fine tune the presets, I tried to organise styles by body area in the morphs.

My idea was that people could have in a same scene really different outfit shapes.. Well, just like in reality.
    I'd be happy to see your images if you want to share them with me!

Tip of the day #1 : when you morph the tee shirt out of the pant, it is interesting to use also add bottom folds and/or add bottom folds 2, this gives more realistic folds on the hip level.

Tip of the day #2 : M4 product comes with poser material by default, don't forget to load daz textures if you are under daz studio. Otherwise it will not be optimal, and you would not have the normal map on the render (this would be so sad!).

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited December 1969

Congrats on your first product... these look great. I guess your store link is not set up yet as I was trying to check if there is a bundle to get both products as I would jump on that. Otherwise I am trying to decide if I should get the M4 version which would be easy to use in Poser and Daz Studio or go with the Genesis version in case I want to smooth out some of the fold options that I might want to play with.

You might want to add a link to the products in your first post. I know they are in the crazy deals but that may only be for awhile.

edited December 1969

Hello MrPoser and thanks for your answer (and for the tip of adding the links!).

I saw my store is just online now. As you see there are no bundle and I don't know what to advise to you but here are some elements I can give you for (maybe) an easier choice.

All versions (Genesis and M4):
    You told me about folds.
    Folds can be obtained two ways, and you can play and mix the two to reach the effect you want :

First way you have texturing folds (only shirt and cap are concerned) :

- you have normal maps on them, and DAZ studio users can chose between several of them (3 smooth/ 3sharper, depending on the lighting and the pose), or can even chose to remove the normal map (there is a DAZ material preset for that), and to compensate with morphs.
    If REALLY you want to maintain a normal map, but only want to reduce the strength of the map, you cannot reduce the applied strength on DAZ, but you can rework the normal map with a software called crazy bump, and I think there is also an NVidia free pluggin for that on Photoshop, or any pluggins allowing you to "renormalise" normal maps.

- you can also chose to remove normal maps on poser (go in material room and disconnect the normal map). Since there is no way to change normal maps ONLY in poser, who can, still by the material room, load other normal maps (all in the texture/V3D/... Directory)

Second you have morph folds, independent from normal maps.(only shirt and cap and boots are concerned)

- Putting all FoldsStyle2 at a -0.5 value will give you the very flattest shape you can obtain (I show here).
    - Otherwise you can play with morphs folds the way you want.

- For Genesis version you can play with the smoothing iterations numbers to change the effect of the morphs folds. 0 smoothing will keep the morph as initially creating, increase smoothing will smooth the morph.

M4 version :
    - you can use it on genesis by autofit, this will behave just like most autofit products. Far from perfect.
    - you can use it on M4 AND use a smoothing modifier on DAZ on the cr2 (M4 version).
    - The little addon compared to the genesis one is that you can open the top pockets to put M4 hands in.

Genesis Version :
    Same remark concerning smoothing modifiers and folds, except that smoothing modifier is already here. Can be loaded on poser to work on genesis shapes on poser. I must recognize that, like many of us, I'm not a fan of "genesis under poser" workflow.

I join a few images...
    One on DAZ and how to add smoothing modifiers to play more with shapes (with/without normal maps).
    One on poser showing the difference using no normal maps and the flattest shape, and a normal map with "strong" folds morphs...

NOTE : that this images are fast render, don't judge the images to judge the quality of the product, they just explain concepts!

I don't know if this can help you for your choice... If you have any questions..

SomeOfnormalsOptionsS.jpg
    763 x 1600 - 539K
    m4smoothingS.jpg
    1300 x 780 - 533K
  • mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the info.... lots of options!!

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,027
    edited April 2013

You should be proud! It's a great product. Had to have it immediately. I really respect artists who take the time to create normal maps, a great, great help for those of us using unbiased renderers like Lux Reality, and mental ray.

Again, thanks, and Great job! Hope to see more products from you of this quality.

Army.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 74K
    Post edited by bohemian3 on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Grabbed the Genesis version almost before the New Products page finished loading :)

edited December 1969

MrPoser said:
    Thanks for the info.... lots of options!!
    You're welcome! I hope you'll enjoy creating with it. Don't forget I'm here to answer your eventual questions!

bohemian3 said:
    You should be proud! It's a great product. Had to have it immediately. I really respect artists who take the time to create normal maps, a great, great help for those of us using unbiased renderers like Lux Reality, and mental ray.
    Again, thanks, and Great job! Hope to see more products from you of this quality.

Thank you really much for your comment and for sharing your render! I LOVE it! It was really strange for me to see the outfit rendered by someone else, and this was a real great pleasure to discover it! Feel free to share more with us!
    Concerning quality, I'll try my best to maintain an high level of quality. My secret is to ask me if I'd be totally satisfied if I was only the user -not the creator- of this outfit. As long as it is not the case, I re-work it!

Grabbed the Genesis version almost before the New Products page finished loading :)
    ROFL! I perfectly imagine the scene! I hope you will be happy of it.

And now....tadadam The tip of the day!
    Fight against muscles! What I mean is when you load any muscled character, your outfit will probably become a bit muscled too... If you want it this way, no problem. If you don't, there is an easy solution : Select the part of the outfit which has too much muscles, go to parameters, general, mesh smoothing, and increase the value of smoothing iterations above 10, or even 20 if requiered. Then the muscles will disappear, leaving more realistic shapes instead.
    This works for genesis, but this will work for M4 too on DAZ 4.5, providing you create the smoothing modifier the way I showed in the image of my previous post. Note that my meshes are pretty light, which will allow you to increase the smoothing modifier pretty high without significantly make your scene too slow.
    This last tip will allow you, for some of the next genesis based creatures or characters, to adjust the boots, which are like in many products a most sensitive element, to this new creature. Also note that this works with almost all outfits, not only mine!

That's all for now!
    I really hope you'll have fun.

• BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
    edited December 1969

Well done in making a good working military outfit.
    One question will there be an expansion to add a BDU Jacket? It really needs one for most military scenes.

edited December 1969

Kadix said:

... It was really strange for me to see the outfit rendered by someone else, and this was a real great pleasure to discover it!

Thank you. Yes... now to watch the fruits of your labor take flight !
    edited December 1969

A quick first use - very impressed by the morphs and textures supplied

Who_needsY.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 349K
    edited December 1969

One question will there be an expansion to add a BDU Jacket? It really needs one for most military scenes.

Thank you for your comment!
    Indeed, I planned eventual expansions, but it depends on the success of this basic suit and on the request of the users for new military elements. Initially I had the intention to do an helmet, a "morphing hood" (I think the english term is balaclava), a kneepad pant (in one single mesh) and a bulletproof vest integrated on a Teeshirt (in one single mesh).
    The idea was to go from "Military Basic" to "Military Action, or Assault". I had not really planned a BDU Jacket, but I'm gonna keep it in a corner on my head. Let's say that it is not impossible, but for now, except if many people ask for it, it is not at the top of the list. Just for my information, what would you think of a BDU jacket with an integrated bulletproof vest?

bohemian3 said:

Yes, it is a really nice part of creating content!

Haha! Very Funny image! I see you used one of the crotch bulge morph! And it seems you change the folds map! Nice!! Thank you for sharing!!
    I'm glad you appreciate the many morphs and many textures. This was for me a huge work which nearly drove me crazy!

edited December 1969

Kadix said:

Thank you for your comment!
    Indeed, I planned eventual expansions, but it depends on the success of this basic suit and on the request of the users for new military elements. Initially I had the intention to do an helmet, a "morphing hood" (I think the english term is balaclava), a kneepad pant (in one single mesh) and a bulletproof vest integrated on a Teeshirt (in one single mesh).
    The idea was to go from "Military Basic" to "Military Action, or Assault". I had not really planned a BDU Jacket, but I'm gonna keep it in a corner on my head. Let's say that it is not impossible, but for now, except if many people ask for it, it is not at the top of the list. Just for my information, what would you think of a BDU jacket with an integrated bulletproof vest?

bohemian3 said:

Yes, it is a really nice part of creating content!

Haha! Very Funny image! I see you used one of the crotch bulge morph! And it seems you change the folds map! Nice!! Thank you for sharing!!
    I'm glad you appreciate the many morphs and many textures. This was for me a huge work which nearly drove me crazy!

It was most (if not all the bulge morphs as he is 'complete' under there!) All I did with teh folds morph is to apply it and then (as you suggested above) dialled up the smoothing iterations ... :)

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:

It was most (if not all the bulge morphs as he is 'complete' under there!) All I did with teh folds morph is to apply it and then (as you suggested above) dialled up the smoothing iterations ... :)

At least someone is listening to me!!! ;)

Cosmo asked me in another thread if it was possible to make a V4 version (http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/21496) . I'm gonna work on it (I have begun), but since it is difficult and time consuming, it will be a long time project, for which I'll have to check if people are interested or not before spending tooooo much time on it (2 days I'm suffering on joints and JCM on the thigh level, I already need a break!!!).

Here are some renders of my first tests. My only problems are on extreme pose (for legs bend - 100 mixed with side side max)...

V4lovesDesert.jpg
    436 x 676 - 34K
    V4lovesBlue.jpg
    338 x 707 - 36K
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,552
    edited December 1969

Just stumbled on this thread from the commons (I don't visit the commercial products forum much) and wanted to say thanks for the genesis version of this outfit! I haven't had a chance to play yet, but quality military type outfits and props are always welcome!!

I would also like to chime in for more cloth items and props, even as expansions. From smaller things like tactical vests and tactical sidearm holsters (image attached) to possible full military and/or SWAT/police tactical gear sets.

To bad there is so much work involved in doing a V4 version. Probably easier and more cost effective for users to use crossdresser and the M4 version, it is what i would do.

Tactical_Holster.jpg
    396 x 571 - 64K
  • BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

I'm always interested in outfits for V4 (or V5 for that matter) that don't have all those holes in the fabric *g*
    Having more possibilities to send Vicky off to a mission - or just into her everyday experience - without having her look like she was playing in some b-movie would be very much appreciated.

edited May 2013

Just stumbled on this thread from the commons (I don't visit the commercial products forum much) and wanted to say thanks for the genesis version of this outfit! I haven't had a chance to play yet, but quality military type outfits and props are always welcome!!

I would also like to chime in for more cloth items and props, even as expansions. From smaller things like tactical vests and tactical sidearm holsters (image attached) to possible full military and/or SWAT/police tactical gear sets.

To bad there is so much work involved in doing a V4 version. Probably easier and more cost effective for users to use crossdresser and the M4 version, it is what i would do.

Thanks for feedback. Guess what? The image you posted is EXACTLY the one I'm using to develop a gun holster!
    Well it's been more than one year now that I'm on this military outfit, and I've had the opportunity to begin in the meantime one or two other things that may be the beginning of an expansions. The name "Military Basic" refers to basic scenes. Since it was my first cloth I did not want to make too complex meshes. Now I was thinking about later expansions such as "Military Action" : helmet and/or balaclava, bullet proof vest, kneepad pant. The only version I really began was the M4 kneepad pant, with a kneepad fully integrated in the mesh (not a prop) for a better following of pant deformation when moving. I show you what it might look like in the following image (I lost the final final versions, where kneepad had a displacement map on it for the "holes" generally present on kneepads). Today the thing is that I don't know when I'll go further on these elements, after such a long development for these outfit I need to take a little time to "breathe" a little bit before coming back onto new military elements.

I'm always interested in outfits for V4 (or V5 for that matter) that don't have all those holes in the fabric *g*
    Having more possibilities to send Vicky off to a mission - or just into her everyday experience - without having her look like she was playing in some b-movie would be very much appreciated.

Genesis outfit is working on V5. I have included on genesis also a "MoreFemaleShape" morph for the pant which will give a more natural look on V5 and other females. Some V5 manual morphs are aslo present on the different part of the outfit. You can play on the smoothing modifier value of the rest of the outfit to tune a bit more your shape (smoothing value has for instance a nice influence on the breast level).
    I understand that some people may be interested by a V4 version. I'd really like to be sure that many people are really interested in it before spending too much time to develop it too. As I mentioned before, I am a pretty slow worker so I could take time. Well now, I'm working very very slow mainly because my children are still at home and I'm taking care of them 24/24hours 7/7days, but in September they will be both old enough go to school, and I think, more precisely I really hope, that I will be able to work faster then (the future will tell us if...)!

PotentialAddonsS.jpg
    1400 x 1400 - 372K
    Post edited by V3Digitimes on
  • hedicarloshedicarlos Posts: 25
    edited December 1969

Kadix, like much of his work. Congratulations!
    I was just going to talk about the accessories. It would be very interesting to have the knee pads, the vest, holster and helmet with the same quality as the basic kit.
    I'll be waiting for these accessories!
    Thanks

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,552
    edited May 2013

Kadix, had most of the night to play and overall it is a great set with some neat features. I like the different tuck in boot morphs, the crotch bulge and the female form fit on the pants. All the added feature and adjustment morphs are well done.

A few observations though. I am a modeler also, used everything from Milkshape, to hexagon to 3DSMax and I only use unbiased renderers such as Maxwell and Luxrender. Personally I would rather have the folds and detail in the mesh instead of the normal maps and more detailed modeling in areas like the collar area on the shirt and seams around the sleeves. I also feel that the meshsmoothing modifier shouldn't be used by default since it is there mainly for users to fix any pokethru issues and if enabled by default, there isn't much else they can do and it takes resources when enabled and detail from the mesh.

Textures, while well done and high quality you could have easily dropped some of your file size with smaller tilable textures. I couldn't find one that was close to digital marpat so i loaded one of my seamless ones for my test render, same for the boots which where all to dark compared to what was worn in Iraq
    Like I said, just observations and i am sure there are plenty that will disagree with me, but overall nice work. take a break and look forward to any expansions.
    In case you were not aware, these 3 outfits/vendors get mixed and matched quite a bit from me and all work well on genesis also, just so you don't get to redundant.
    http://www.xurge3d.com/inc/sdetail/26385/37316
    http://www.xurge3d.com/inc/sdetail/26385/39287
    http://www.daz3d.com/ds3d

here are a couple of custom Genesis marines testing your outfits out, LOL.

marines.jpg
    666 x 903 - 922K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

Kadix, had most of the night to play and overall it is a great set with some neat features. I like the different tuck in boot morphs, the crotch bulge and the female form fit on the pants. All the added feature and adjustment morphs are well done.

A few observations though. I am a modeler also, used everything from Milkshape, to hexagon to 3DSMax and I only use unbiased renderers such as Maxwell and Luxrender. Personally I would rather have the folds and detail in the mesh instead of the normal maps and more detailed modeling in areas like the collar area on the shirt and seams around the sleeves. I also feel that the meshsmoothing modifier shouldn't be used by default since it is there mainly for users to fix any pokethru issues and if enabled by default, there isn't much else they can do and it takes resources when enabled and detail from the mesh.

Textures, while well done and high quality you could have easily dropped some of your file size with smaller tilable textures. I couldn't find one that was close to digital marpat so i loaded one of my seamless ones for my test render, same for the boots which where all to dark compared to what was worn in Iraq
    Like I said, just observations and i am sure there are plenty that will disagree with me, but overall nice work. take a break and look forward to any expansions.
    In case you were not aware, these 3 outfits/vendors get mixed and matched quite a bit from me and all work well on genesis also, just so you don't get to redundant.

here are a couple of custom Genesis marines testing your outfits out, LOL.

Yeah, she's definitely "out of uniform".
    Just an observation with that pic though, Marises and Navy wear a different style cap. That cap is worn by the Army. this is the style worn by the Marines (and Navy).
    edited December 1969

Kadix, had most of the night to play and overall it is a great set with some neat features. I like the different tuck in boot morphs, the crotch bulge and the female form fit on the pants. All the added feature and adjustment morphs are well done. .
    Thanks!!!
    For the rest of my answer : First forgive me if I speak like Yoda sometimes, I'm French and English does not come naturally to me.. So if everything is not clear it does not come from you.
    Then I thank you for this constructive feedback, it is very important for me to have these technical comments. It gives me elements to think of, and to become better on.

Wouch! You have a nice software collection that maked me dream xD. I understand what you mean. What you are mentioning here corresponds to questions I asked to myself during the development. All choices come with a lot of advantages and drawbacks. I ended up with a pretty light mesh with normal maps because it was more natural to me, and that is the point to where the global history of development lead me to.
    The thing is now I like normal maps. But the drawback is that softwares interpret them differently. That is why I was forced to create different normal maps for DAZ and Poser. What will be my next orientation? Creating heavy meshes with details, or include in product's texture directory "octane" optimised and "luxrender" optimised (maxwell I don't have) normal maps? I'll have to think about it.
    But I do hear and understand your point of view and I keep it in the corner of my head for the next developments... Ideas make their own path in the complex roads of my head, even if it takes time (sometimes they get lost).

This was also a questions I asked to myself while making the textures. After asking users on different forums, they preferred having the big big detailed texture maps rather than lighter files. Initially all my 4096x4096 where lighter, I remade all of them more precisely.

As you probably saw, my outfit is UV mapped to support very well tiled textured of any type. I could not use tile because of the stitches, which were not tileable, but everything under my stitches come from seamless patterns. I saw you took yourself the opportunity to create your own texture.
    Concerning Iraqi textures, I deliberately decided not to develop them, because I had already many many textures and that the ds3d product already had them... But if you want to know, I have plenty of "digital pixeled" seamless camos in my filter forge library... The boots are also uv mapped so that you can add easily any seamless "white" fabric pattern on the front/back and side faces.

here are a couple of custom Genesis marines testing your outfits out, LOL

"Take a break"... Yes I need one I think!
    Thanks for the link to the other outfits. I knew them, and I'll take care doing something different in term of aspect (necessarily the "spirit" will be the same, a military is a military).

Hahaha! Your image is great! Don't feel like going in the army!
    I almost did not recognized my outfit at first sight! I enjoy that customization! Now I almost regret not having included bras in the outfit!!! ;)

I'm happy you gave to me this feedback with a professional and a user point of view, any kind comment being welcome to improve my outfits.
    But as you said, opinions on a same subject differ depending on the user's habits, usage and preferences.

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Ohhhh yes please! http://www.daz3d.com/forums/index.php?&ACT=50&fid=508&aid=67835_BKz38vLxjK77Sm7xpNN1&thumb=1&board_id=1

Just to repeat what I was asking on deviantART,

Hopefully, there'll be some more additions to the line in the future. I would also love to see dual hip holsters that would compliment the trousers (option to have sidearm on either side, or both at once for the more fantastical scenarios)

Enjoy your break, and I look forward to more adds to this great product :)
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just an observation with that pic though, Marises and Navy wear a different style cap. That cap is worn by the Army. this is the style worn by the Marines (and Navy).
    As far as I know the US Marines are issued Both style caps, a Ball type for on post and the Bell type for field duty. Then of course they have the Dress type and beret. All are seen on Base. Depending on what they are doing or not doing at the time. I'm from a very military family. All branches have been or are being served in.
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    As far as I know the US Marines are issued Both style caps, a Ball type for on post and the Bell type for field duty. Then of course they have the Dress type and beret. All are seen on Base. Depending on what they are doing or not doing at the time. I'm from a very military family. All branches have been or are being served in.The Army wears the Beret, not the Marines. And I've only seen Marines wear the "bell" cap, as you called it, never the Army style field cap. The Navy security also wear the Marine style cap. When I went through Jump School we had a number of Marines in our class, and they all wore the "Marine" style cap on base.
    edited December 1969

Hello all, I've well understood the need for military realistic Addons. I'm regularly thinking about addons, even if I'm also on other projects.
    Now, I am going be totally or almost totally offline during about ten days, but promised, I'll watch and observe carefully any military guy I may meet during this period (I'm gonna finish to have big troubles with the army)!
    I had not answered yet concerning the shape of the cap : I was trying to reproduce more Europeans military styles. And did not think of americans morphs at all! But I'll keep in mind all your remarks for the next elements!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited May 2013

The Army wears the Beret, not the Marines. And I've only seen Marines wear the "bell" cap, as you called it, never the Army style field cap. The Navy security also wear the Marine style cap. When I went through Jump School we had a number of Marines in our class, and they all wore the "Marine" style cap on base.
    You are fine to your opinion, I'll tell my brother in law he does not have two of his caps.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

@Kadix - when the final selection of shortlisted images was made for the book illustrations, there was only one that uses GUMP (kit-bashed with some M4 products), so I chose that one to share as a sample image, which can be viewed here... http://fav.me/d64v7xt

As far as possible additions to the GUMP line... The sidearms are a must have - I'm assuming there will already be a shirt/tunic and maybe a bomber jacket on your 'to do' list already, so my wishlist for Genesis concentrates on real or at least believable future props such as:
    water bottles
    * Ammo belts/pouches... perhaps with morphs to allow a sleeker more stylish look as well as the 'proper' bulky ones.
    * Body armour... perhaps riot control stuff if anti-ballistic doesn't float your boat
    * Backpacks... ideally would be a Bergen rucksack with morphs to trim it down to mission size instead of just the bulky infantryman carrying full kit.
    * Hazmat hood & gloves

Speaking of backpacks, one thing that's always seemed to be missing in 'DAZ/Poser land' are ammo backpacks for troopers using handheld Gatling guns ...eg the movie Predator - of course, Arnie just slung it over his shoulder like a handbag in Terminator 2 :-)

But that's just me, I love all that sort of stuff to play around with and kit-bash... I have no insight whatsoever into if they would sell enough to justify the effort needed to make them and bring them to market. Maybe if there was some way of setting up a survey to see who would be prepared to buy what stuff and at what price would help to narrow it down a bit.

edited May 2013

This set is becoming one of my favorite "go-to" sets. Here's another using the SWAT MAT rendered for on eo fthe PC contests.

"Requesting Backup. Seriously."

Seriously.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 55K
    Post edited by bohemian3 on
    edited December 1969

Hello all!
    I'm just back from (rainy!) holidays with no internet access, which explains my silence.
    I've read your posts, and I've decided to go further on realistic military outfits and props (probably NOT weapons, there are so many weapons available around there), I'm thinking of helmets and plates vests and jackets, amongst other things.

For now I'm progressively updating the outfit for V4, geometries and rigging are today ok, but I'm in the longest and hardest part for me which consist in having nice morphs - and no holes- when moving "extremely" arms and legs. I'm also gathering plenty of military reference images and some tutorials for the next elements to come. In parallel I'm also working on two or three projects in order not to go crazy working on a single subject. As usually, I'll do my best to go as fast as possible on all these things, but as you've understood, I'm not working fast since I always think there is a better result I can reach on my projects, which is time consuming... I hope things will go faster when I'll have more and more practice!

@Bohemian : This is a great image! And : Congratulations for your rank on the contest!
    When I saw your image, I realize maybe I should have thought of adding police and swat on the back of the Tee Shirt too... But apparently you solved the problem easily!