Looking for Wings Tutorials

LeilanaLeilana Posts: 16
edited December 1969 in Hexagon Discussion

Does anyone know of a wings tutorial for Hex or Silo? :)

Comments

• TapiocaTundraTapiocaTundra Posts: 268
    edited December 1969

There are many kinds of wing, aircraft, bird, insect, bat,.. all have many permutations, it will help if you were a little more precise. There is also a 3d application called wings although I suspect that is not pertinent :)

• kizzle-2281211kizzle-2281211 Posts: 2
    edited May 2013

There are many kinds of wing, aircraft, bird, insect, bat,.. all have many permutations, it will help if you were a little more precise. There is also a 3d application called wings although I suspect that is not pertinent :)

While there may be many types of wings, with many permutations, THAT is not an answer.
    Knowing a specific type of wing DOES NOT help you answer the question.

Either you know of WINGS TUTORIALS (regardless the type or permutation) or you don't. It's JUST that easy.
    The 3d app, "Wings" is about as relevant as your answer was.

Leilana, there are no Hexagon specific wing tutorials.
    There are several YouTube tutorials about 3d Wing Modeling.
    Here is the YouTube Search results page: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=3d+bird+wing&oq=3d+bird+wing&gs_l=youtube.3..33i21.14920.18924.0.19079.18.15.3.0.0.0.197.1954.3j12.15.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.jfNOeEvjGTI

Most results are for Blender, but the basics of poly modeling remain the same.
    Hope this helps!
    ~K

Post edited by kizzle-2281211 on
  • Edu_1Edu_1 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

kizzle said:

While there may be many types of wings, with many permutations, THAT is not an answer.
    Knowing a specific type of wing DOES NOT help you answer the question.

Either you know of WINGS TUTORIALS (regardless the type or permutation) or you don't. It's JUST that easy.

Are you in a moment of bad mood?
    Was it really necessary to answer in such a harsh tone?

• LeilanaLeilana Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

Hi kizzle,

big thanks for this link! :) I will look at this tutorials