V4 Base Missing the Free Lady Morph Dials

nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931
edited May 2013 in New Users

I had V4 before. i went on vacation and deleted my whole daz content and application.

But i remember when i had my victoria, i loaded her and in her Morph Dials there were like about 6 Dials with Female names, they would turn her face into different female characters.

But now i reinstalled V4 Base and i dont have any of those dials.

I just have one called MALE, and then 2 hair ones.

In my old V4 installation like i said, i would have about 6 Dials of Female characters( i never even have a male one)
Could it be i had a different V4 installation?

Also my old V4 character had morph dials to move both eyes at the same time . EYES UP, and EYES SIDE
and also there was a BLINK dial.

why dont i have those anymore?

Post edited by nokoteb99 on

Comments

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

Did you install V4 Morphs++ or just the V4 Base?

Becky, Brigette, Emma, Eva, Kerstin, Lisa, Maria, Monique, Olivia, Samantha, and Serena are V4 Morph++ faces. As are EyesSide-Side and EyesUp-Down.

nokoteb99 said:
    I had V4 before. i went on vacation and deleted my whole daz content and application.

But i remember when i had my victoria, i loaded her and in her Morph Dials there were like about 6 Dials with Female names, they would turn her face into different female characters.

But now i reinstalled V4 Base and i dont have any of those dials.

I just have one called MALE, and then 2 hair ones.

In my old V4 installation like i said, i would have about 6 Dials of Female characters( i never even have a male one)
    Could it be i had a different V4 installation?

Also my old V4 character had morph dials to move both eyes at the same time . EYES UP, and EYES SIDE
    and also there was a BLINK dial.

why dont i have those anymore?

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

They would come with an add-on morph pack (I am guessing they were something like: Samantha, Becky, Emma?). I believe they come with the Morphs++ set

• nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931
    edited December 1969

How do you install those V4 Morphs ++?
    i have them but
    i tried installing them to the desktop cause i wanted to install them to the poser 6 Runtime by hand.

but it keeps saying "The Required file has NOT been found. Installation of V4.2 Morphs++ will now quit"

So where am I suppose to install these morphs?

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

I don't use Poser, but I seem to recall you having to install them to the same location that Victoria 4 is.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes the same location as V4 is required for the pack to install and for the morphs to function as well.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

They have to be installed to the same runtime as the V4 base, if you're using P7sr3 or higher, select DAZ Studio as the target application -- only lower versions of Poser require you to install to the internal runtime.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

I had to inject the morphs before any of them appeared.

• nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    I had to inject the morphs before any of them appeared.

Yeah, i noticed that.

But interestingly, another time in the past when i installed V4, she came with the morphs on her.

But yesterday in my new v4 i went to the Morphs directory and iNjected morphs and I was able to inject EYE UP DOWN
    and EYE SIDE SIDE. And also i noticed the Morphs directory had those Female morphs i told you about.

So, it's great. However, once you add them.. How do you save that new v4 with morphs, how do you save her into the library?

Or do you save her as a DAZ file? and just Merge that DAZ file(containing a character with morphs) into your scene.?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You always have to inject the morphs++ I guess that is why they are called injection morphs. :roll: :coolsmile:

I have a V4.2 in my runtime saved with all morphs injected, to save keep doing it. In Poser you just save her in the character library as a new character, but not sure how it works in DS..

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The only way the morphs are auto loaded, is if you install the Powerloader. That is DS only.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

What I do is load V4, inject all morphs, and save as a Scene Subset. That way the morphs are all pre-injected, like with Genesis.