Genesis SwimWear 2, available now [commercial]

MindVision G_D_S_MindVision G_D_S_ Posts: 79
edited July 2012 in The Commons
Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• Type 0 NegativeType 0 Negative Posts: 323
    edited December 1969

Hello Mindvision

I love the look you are getting in your renders.
    Would you please tell us where you get your light sets?
    If you are making your own lightsets would you consider sharing some or selling them even?
    Lastly, are you rendeing in DS or Poser or something else?

any tips from you will be well apreciated,
    thanks

• MindVision G_D_S_MindVision G_D_S_ Posts: 79
    edited December 1969

Hi there,

I render in DAZ Studio, the lighting looks more complicated then it is really.
    Typically I use the UberEnvironment 2 Base to light the overall scene set to about 50%, then I use a regular distant light for the highlights and shadows and sometimes a second distant light lighting the scene from the opposite of the first distant light.
    I'll include the settings I use for UberEnvironment and the shadow settings for the distant light, the light itself is usually 100% but can go up or down ofcourse depending on the scene.

UE2.jpg
    460 x 366 - 25K
    UE.jpg
    461 x 1240 - 74K
  • Type 0 NegativeType 0 Negative Posts: 323
    edited December 1969

Hi there,

I render in DAZ Studio, the lighting looks more complicated then it is really.
    Typically I use the UberEnvironment 2 Base to light the overall scene set to about 50%, then I use a regular distant light for the highlights and shadows and sometimes a second distant light lighting the scene from the opposite of the first distant light.
    I'll include the settings I use for UberEnvironment and the shadow settings for the distant light, the light itself is usually 100% but can go up or down ofcourse depending on the scene.

Thank you so very much!