Free Ironman suit for Michael

edited December 1969 in Freebies

We've been looking forward to the Ironman 3 movie for so long, that we've made a suit for Michael to be turned into him!
Its Free so download it at our site : http://inlitestudio.com/3d/product/ironman-suit/

Heres a 3D animation we made with the suit : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDcvdywybm8

Please let us know what you think and share with people who may have use for it

Thanks

Comments

• michellecelebriellemichellecelebrielle Posts: 264
    edited December 1969

Awesome, thank you :)
    Will try him out tomorrow

• edited December 1969

Its a pleasure. Hope you enjoy it, please let us know what you think,any improvements etc

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
    edited December 1969

Just downloaded it. Works perfectly in DS4. Thanks for this, I've wanted a set of iron-man armour for ages! Much appreciated. As soon as I'm back in gainful employment I will purchase from your store, promise!

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Justin02 said:
    We've been looking forward to the Ironman 3 movie for so long, that we've made a suit for Michael to be turned into him!
    Its Free so download it at our site : http://inlitestudio.com/3d/product/ironman-suit/

Thank you!

• artd3Dartd3D Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

Very well done.

Thank you

• edited December 1969

Glad you like it.
    Tried to recreate the ironman poster using Daz :)

Iron_Man_Daz_Studio.jpg
    891 x 1259 - 464K
    edited December 1969

I'm having only one problem with the suit: When I fit it to M4 in DS4.5 the knees of the suit bend out at an odd angle. Is there any way around this?

• edited December 1969

mishwish said:
    I'm having only one problem with the suit: When I fit it to M4 in DS4.5 the knees of the suit bend out at an odd angle. Is there any way around this?

Just PM'd you, please send me a screenshot of the problem so we can try to rectify it,thanks
    edited December 1969

Justin02 said:
    mishwish said:

Just PM'd you, please send me a screenshot of the problem so we can try to rectify it,thanks

Thanks, I have done that

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 275
    edited December 1969

This is an amazing Gift, Thank you so much!

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Any chance for a Genesis version?

• lface8lface8 Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

Think I found out why people are having some problems with this. Seems to already have a Michael 4 model built into it. So, instead of fitting it to M4, just load it as is.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Not quite a full M4 model, just the skeleton with the actual head added — the rest of the body is invisible and doesn't actually exist. This means it should take M4 poses well, and the head should take M4 head textures. The only thing that might not be possible will be M4 morphs.

edited May 2013

lface8 said:
    Think I found out why people are having some problems with this. Seems to already have a Michael 4 model built into it. So, instead of fitting it to M4, just load it as is.

Not quite a full M4 model, just the skeleton with the actual head added — the rest of the body is invisible and doesn't actually exist. This means it should take M4 poses well, and the head should take M4 head textures. The only thing that might not be possible will be M4 morphs.

Yeah, I only worked this out last night, and felt rather stupid :p
    I used him in a pic on my dA account - http://michellecelebrielle.deviantart.com/art/Keeping-the-Peace-370564178?q=gallery:michellecelebrielle&qo=0

Post edited by michellecelebrielle on
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

lface8 said:

Wait, don't they redistribute original M4 geometry this way?
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Has been checked. I doesn't distribute the geometry per se, but does call for M4 when opened, not an ideal situation, but doesn't appear to be against the EULA.

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Has been checked. I doesn't distribute the geometry per se, but does call for M4 when opened, not an ideal situation, but doesn't appear to be against the EULA.

Whew, I'm glad it doesn't mess up. It would be a great loss to have this nice freebie pulled.
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,574
    edited December 1969

Makes for a reasonable facsimile of the latest Cyberman design as debuted in "Nightmare in Silver" when topped with a helmet by DeathMetalDesk.

See this thread for details.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1947/P360

Sincerely,

Bill

Cyberman-NiS-J-1.jpg
    400 x 822 - 42K
  • Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820
    edited December 1969

It looks terrific... can't wait to try it on for size ; )

• Awesome, thank you!!!!!

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006

Free ... what's with the all required fields? thank you ... but uh, well, don't call that number okay ;-)

• scathascatha Posts: 756

Now we need a V4 version.   ;)

• QuietrobQuietrob Posts: 361

This is amazing!  Thank you so much!

• shanteshante Posts: 206

i suppose this is a d/s only figure?

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

It's an M4 item..

Compatible with Daz studio 2.3 or later and Poser 7 or later

Requires Michael 4 character

From the product's page.

• shante said:

i suppose this is a d/s only figure?

The product page states:

"Compatible with Daz studio 2.3 or later and Poser 7 or later

Requires Michael 4 character"

• kgv5kgv5 Posts: 4

Hi, how to install this on daz 4.9? I tried to copy data to library folders on username documents folder as well as public documents folder - daz cannot see the model. Could you help guys?

• kgv5 said:

I tried to copy data to library folders on username documents folder as well as public documents folder - daz cannot see the model.

Note that, although the figure will load and is useable in D|S, it is a Poser item and must be installed into a Poser Runtime location. Did you try installing into a D|S Content location? That might be why D|S "can't see it" — Poser files are invisible in the D|S Formats content view, and D|S files are invisible in the Poser Formats content view.

Thanks, i see, i dont have poser unfortunatelly, i tried installing in daz folders. So do i need to install poser and convert files from there somehow?  Or will it be enough just to place ironman files in poser folders and it will appear in DAZ?

Doesnt matter, i was able to figure this out. Thank you for the clue.