how to make content library window stay

sinfanysinfany Posts: 190
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi,

I must have hit something and the Content Library window (pane on the right) has been replaced by the Tools Settings and Scene window, even though it's checked as being open in the Window tab. Is there a way to have it onscreen permanently without having to revisit the Window tab, turn it off and turn it back on? It disappears every time I click in my workspace.

Thanks

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,696
    edited May 2013

Are you sure it isn't part of a pane group, with a different member of the group active? In the image I have the Content, Tool settings and DForm panes in a single group with Tool Settings active - I can change that by clicking the tab for an inactive pane.

PaneGroup.JPG
    445 x 719 - 57K
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • sinfanysinfany Posts: 190
    edited December 1969

It appears (as part of a pane group) under the Pose/Animate tab but disappears under the Actors/Wardrobe/Props. Is that the way it should be?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,696
    edited December 1969

You could always try reloading the layout - Window>Workspace>Select Layout..., by the sound of it you are using the Full Service layout. I would expect a content pane in the Actors/Wardrobe/Props activity, but probably the Smart Content pane rather than Content Library by default.