Available Now -- Via Serena [Commercial]

bitwelderbitwelder Posts: 212
edited October 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Just wanted to let everybody know that my first product has been released...

http://www.daz3d.com/via-serena

Everything you see in these images is included in the product: skydome, plants, trees, etc.

Post edited by DZ_jared on

Comments

• PnumekinPnumekin Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

This looks very, very nice.

If I can make a suggestion, one thing that would give it great versatility would be the ability to remove the pool.

Not that I wouldn't be tempted as it is now, though.

Is this your first product?

• bitwelderbitwelder Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

Yup, my very first product. Thanks for the suggestion--I see what you mean about adding versatility--I'll definitely keep it in mind for a later version. I suppose what I *should* have done was post here long before I ever submitted it. Oh, well--live and learn--next time. And maybe there will be a version 1.5 to improve upon it by adding in people's suggestions.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Looks really nice

edited December 1969

Well, then, congratulations for what seems to me a great start to your DAZ shop. I'll be looking out for when Via Serena arrives, and looking forward to your next creations, too.

edited December 1969

Thanks, Pnumekin!

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Looks good, I'm definitely interested. BTW, does the "everything included" include a D|S light set?

edited December 1969

Thanks SpottedKitty! Includes two DAZ Studio light sets: one using standard lights, and one Uberenvironment kit.

edited December 1969

Excellent. I think I'll prepare by hunting out all the Roman-styled props and furniture I've got that might fit in here.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Do want! I love mission-style :cheese:

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

Congratulations on the release of this beautiful model. It was worth the wait.

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Very nice and bought it immediately. Congratulations on this fine product :)

edited December 1969

Bought and downloading.

Although I can't shake the feeling there's a hidden button somewhere that catapults the sitter in that chair right into the pool... 8-/

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Bought and downloading.

Although I can't shake the feeling there's a hidden button somewhere that catapults the sitter in that chair right into the pool... 8-/

If not, it is a great add on suggestion. "Ejection Seat for Via Serena"

edited December 1969

bitwelder said:
    Yup, my very first product. Thanks for the suggestion--I see what you mean about adding versatility--I'll definitely keep it in mind for a later version. I suppose what I *should* have done was post here long before I ever submitted it. Oh, well--live and learn--next time. And maybe there will be a version 1.5 to improve upon it by adding in people's suggestions.

And now you went and added the feature from the first release. Very well done indeed. It really adds plenty of possibilities.

Got it, and congrats again.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,505
    edited December 1969

It's in the Runtime, and and the Render list ;-)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553
    edited December 1969

Nice work and at a reasonable price, thanks for that and congrats on your first product!! I agree on the optional pool idea for some old western type scenes i am thinking about

• Carioca-BRCarioca-BR Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It is beautiful.

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

I am really enjoying this product very nice...Thank you

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

This is definitely one of my favorite purchases in a long time. I'm just looking for the perfect opportunity to render with it. I want something amazing to go in this beautiful, well-made setting.