Help finding a model

edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Hi,

About two years ago I found this police car model. It was free and a .car file.
I need it now, but after 2 hours it is still impossible to find it in my hardrives.
Could someone please help me and give me a link pointing to this ressource ?
I know the original model is from magaremoto and I still have this one but this is not the "police" design.

Thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    edited December 1969

dimdedi said:
    Hi,

About two years ago I found this police car model. It was free and a .car file.
    I need it now, but after 2 hours it is still impossible to find it in my hardrives.
    Could someone please help me and give me a link pointing to this ressource ?
    I know the original model is from magaremoto and I still have this one but this is not the "police" design.

Thanks in advance for your help

Where do you think you DLed it from?

• edited December 1969

That's the problem, I can't remember.
    Usually I render a little picture and I save it with the file in a dedicated folder. I still have the picture but not the file. With the years, I have gigs of data so it's important to keep them classified, but...

Thanks

• edited December 1969

Well looks like you need to get HEXAGON and start a modeling my young jedi!

• edited December 1969

Well, not so young !
    You are right, I'd have prefered the lazy solution but if there is no other choice ...;-)

• ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thought I had that but turned out to be be a Mitsubishi I. You got that from DMI cars http://www.dmi-3d.net/rescue1.html smart_polizia about half way down the page. Do a search on your comp for polizia, and you should find it.

• edited December 1969

Thanks ManStan you are kind. That's what I needed.
    By the way, the link you gave is a great resource.
    Definitely to be bookmarked.

This community is very helpful !