The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
edited July 2012 in The Commons

I guess with this thread we will find out what will happen when we get to page 101.

I guess so long as the thread has complaint thread in the name I'll be able to find it again ;) eta oh noes, page 101. Haz to go work nao *waves*

The previous complaint thread
http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/135/P1485

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I once thought I felt an earthquake as a little girl, but when I went to check on my toy ponies that I left and they were all still standing. So it was not that bad of an earthquake. I have lost quite a few of those ponies. I know how to get some back by ebay, but I do not have the money or patience to do ebay at the moment.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Wow small earthquake here last night, earth moved but no damage ;)

Is this a complaint about having sex? ;)

edited December 1969

I heard that a woman could get pregnant by having sex with a man.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    ps1borg said:

heh *blush* http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2012/s3528989.htm

edited December 1969

I think Melody and Micah had kitty sex while I was busy and not paying attention. I think that is how my kittens came to be.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

that brings back memories :lol: i started with Coreldraw 3 on a 386sx/4mb ram. i had to leave a print going overnight. i would click print and about 8 hours later my hp 500c inkjet would start printing.

edited December 1969

Not really ;) Best value for $$ is imovie but you need a Mac to run it on.

edited June 2012

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:
    ps1borg said:

heh *blush* http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2012/s3528989.htm

as Carol King would sing it, "i feel the earth move under my feet."

thankful no one was hurt.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

"Shades of Gray". I heard of that befores. There is also an unrelated (ability) in FinalFantasy XII called "Shades of Black" which pulls off a randomly selected spell from the Black Magic school (Bio, Scourge, Shock, Fire/ra/ga, Thunger, etc) from those you have learned.

I was not aware there was more than one shade of black XD *Is shot for making a bad joke*

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

I do not have a mac,

I am trying to decide if i should drop out of school or continue. I am in turmoil trying to decide. Well it depends if Fafsa goes through in time and my school will let me register for new classes. I just submitted my fafsa so I have to wait at least three business days for it to be processed.

I am hearing a lot of mewing. Melody is with the kittens but they keep mewing. They are all doing okay. I have decided to keep Doctor Creampuff.

edited June 2012

huuh, it has hdr merge. 16.40? does it say what import/export formats somewhere?

it doesn't mention .vob format. 16.40 and only 20 in stock. i think we should go for it!

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

just as I was about to get excited about Windows 8 somebody had to come in and squash my bubble of excitement. :down: How do they know it will be bad? Why do people think that new stuff is bad?

edited December 1969

8.60 more for free shipping on the corel deal. beanie baby?

edited December 1969

Why $8.60 more? I have four little fluffy babies already.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited June 2012

In case of Windows 8 it is because they're running computers with betas of it -- they're not pulling everything out of their hiney and getting up to their feet in protest "just because", it is because they're using the system and pointing out problems.

As someone who tangles with developers now and then, I fully feel for them about the developments regarding various toolkits and their availability. And it is for the best that the complaints get voiced before anything is solidly settled.

I can, given time (which I don't have, cause I'm gonna go to bed soon at 4:15 am), dig links if you're interested about that sort of thing (highly technical jargon etc).

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

I do not have a mac,

I am trying to decide if i should drop out of school or continue. I am in turmoil trying to decide. Well it depends if Fafsa goes through in time and my school will let me register for new classes. I just submitted my fafsa so I have to wait at least three business days for it to be processed.

I am hearing a lot of mewing. Melody is with the kittens but they keep mewing. They are all doing okay. I have decided to keep Doctor Creampuff.

Do whatever you need to do to stay in school, even if you need to defer to find more $$. There is no substitute for a formal education, ppl are always better off financially for having one in the long term. I know it is hard *empathises, wishes could help somehow*

cake33.jpg
    587 x 556 - 129K
    edited December 1969

cuz if you order 25.oo from amazon you can get free shipping.

thank you so much for posting the link.

edited June 2012

@Wooly, you simply must see this: http://greyscalegorilla.com/blog/2012/06/more-c4d-car-battle-tests/

Here is the last week of Car Battle test renders. The one above is our first official Car Battle with a real winner. The winner wasn’t chosen at the beginning. Only after the scene was baked out did we know who would be the last car still on his feet. All the cars are driven purely by dynamic motors and a ton of Xpresso that adds logic to the cars so that they don’t get stuck. The next step is to make different style cars that have different drive properties and have them battle out. I really want to give each car a number and name on their materials as well. We hope to have some tutorials on this coming soon as well. In the mean time, hope they are at least fun to watch.
    ScreenHunter_27_Jun._19_18_.20_.jpg
    596 x 336 - 62K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

I do not have a mac,

Do whatever you need to do to stay in school, even if you need to defer to find more $$. There is no substitute for a formal education, ppl are always better off financially for having one in the long term. I know it is hard *empathises, wishes could help somehow*

dreamy cupcakes :D look Miss Wolf, don't the cupcakes look heavenly?

edited December 1969

Oh okay.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

I do not have a mac,

dreamy cupcakes :D look Miss Wolf, don't the cupcakes look heavenly?

Yes they look wonderful.

edited December 1969

Oh okay.

:lol: now it says 19 left in stock.

edited December 1969

Did you order one?

edited December 1969

I searched for Google at Google.

google.jpg
    457 x 213 - 19K
    edited December 1969

Did you order one?

Yes. are you gonna go for it too?

these features look interesting

New--Object Extractor
    The integrated Object Extractor isolates an object--even challenging cases such as flyaway hair and fuzzy pet fur--so it can be copied to a new background or a new background can be pasted behind it.

New--Mood Music from SmartSound
    Load a multi-layered audio track as background to a video, then fine-tune individual instruments to ensure that the music complements your movie, not distracts from it. Add even more music and sound effects with two new audio tracks.

i don't have a blueray drive

edited December 1969

tee hee, Kiki's Delivery Service and Nausicaa. no snowcone maker. maybe next month.

edited December 1969

leetle tree ?

edited December 1969

Did you order one?

Yes. are you gonna go for it too?

these features look interesting

New--Object Extractor
    The integrated Object Extractor isolates an object--even challenging cases such as flyaway hair and fuzzy pet fur--so it can be copied to a new background or a new background can be pasted behind it.

New--Mood Music from SmartSound
    Load a multi-layered audio track as background to a video, then fine-tune individual instruments to ensure that the music complements your movie, not distracts from it. Add even more music and sound effects with two new audio tracks.

i don't have a blueray drive

I have a bluray drive on my desktop. I am hoping to get a notebook with a blueray drive if at all possible. That is if things go well and usually things do not go well for me.

I have a sinking feeling that I will not be able to rehome the kittens.

edited June 2012

tee hee, Kiki's Delivery Service and Nausicaa. no snowcone maker. maybe next month.

I loved Kiki's Delivery Service. Was such a fun and cute film (And people say all witches are bad ^_^ ).
    I didn't much care for Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind though. Cool environments, but I didn't much care for it.
    If you like the art style and characters of Miyazaki, Ukabor at FA tends to draw in that style often and is a big fan of his work (I think she has a DA profile as well but I haven't seen it). Her comics are all in Japanese unfortunately since she can't write in English, but has given permission to anyone who wants to try their hand at translating them.
    https://www.furaffinity.net/user/ukabor/
    She seems to especially love drawing dinosaurs and dragons and does a very good job at making them seem human like without making them "anthros". She also loves crows.

1332235223.ukabor_vespa_color_.jpg
    600 x 800 - 184K
    Post edited by Rezca on
This discussion has been closed.