Where Was My Thread Moved To?

RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
edited June 2012 in The Commons

Ever since last weekend I've been trying to address a certain issue involving my DS4 Pro program crashing when trying to Surface Shade on auto-fitted content. I first tried to address this in issue in the Release Candidate 2 thread explaining that this was a mild occurrence even before I got the Pro version of 4.0 and that the ticket I sent about, which was promised a response by last Friday via announcement never received such. However, this was flat out ignored and so I went ahead and created my own separate topic about it in the DAZ 3D Studio Discussion Forum. Now I try to check up on it and I see an email informing me that a Moderator moved it somewhere and the link that was provided to me only errored, claiming that I had no permission to view the forum.

So, where is my thread and why is my inquiry deliberately being ignored?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

What was the name of the thread?

It should be in this list http://www.daz3d.com/forums/search_results/5c5e9528555efadc6b81b0bf3bdc9a32/

• niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

I was wondering the same thing

I responded to it last night to comment on it and earlier today when I went to look I couldn't find it. Thought maybe you removed it

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

What was the name of the thread?

It should be in this list http://www.daz3d.com/forums/search_results/5c5e9528555efadc6b81b0bf3bdc9a32/

It's called "Surface Shading Crashing".
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

I think only a mod would know what happened to the thread. I do not think they are purposefully ignoring you.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
    edited June 2012

I don't know what happened to your specific thread, but I know that with some of the similar issues that people are reporting, sometimes the mods will merge similar thread topics into one. Perhaps a search of words you have used, or you can click on your own name in this thread under where your avatar would normally be, and a list of posts you have made will be avaiable under "View all posts by this member" ( .... you might be able to track down your post that way.... good luck.

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
    edited June 2012

I don't know what happened to your specific thread, but I know that with some of the similar issues that people are reporting, sometimes the mods will merge similar thread topics into one. Perhaps a search of words you have used, or you can click on your own name in this thread under where your avatar would normally be, and a list of posts you have made will be avaiable under "View all posts by this member" ( .... you might be able to track down your post that way.... good luck.

Don't worry, I'm not expecting YOU guys to know or be responsible for the boarder-line disrespect I've been receiving on this issue. The purpose of this thread is mainly to get the attention of the ever silent Administration.

But I do thank you for the suggestion and shall do so.

Post edited by RCDeschene on
    edited December 1969

Don't worry, I'm not expecting YOU guys to know or be responsible for the boarder-line disrespect I've been receiving on this issue. The purpose of this thread is mainly to get the attention of the ever silent Administration.

But I do thank you for the suggestion and shall do so.
    Well, I just did so, and as I should have figured as much, I see my topic nowhere, as if I never posted the damn thing...

So, you say that the mods are actually in the process of creating a sticky thread dedicated to this issue? Who did you hear this and from where?

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
    edited June 2012

No... I did not mean to suggest that the thread was a sticky. Sorry for the confusion. Sometimes it's combined with a sticky issue, but oftentimes if several people have started threads about the same thing they will just merge the threads together. But I can not be certain that is the issue with your particular thread. To answer your question however, I know this because as a CV, I've witnessed it happen several times... :) . Even the Moderators themselves have explained this a few times in various places of the forum. I don't remember which threads specifically have been merged...sorry. Wish I were more help.

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

Have you tried PMing one of the moderators, they should be able to tell you what happened and where your thread is.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

The thread was removed as you had already raised the issue in another thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/28584/ . You should have been notified, but that was missed. Locking this thread now.

This discussion has been closed.