TreadZ for Genesis have arrived! (Commercial)

the3dwizardthe3dwizard Posts: 495
edited December 1969 in The Commons

TreadZ have come to Genesis! This is not just a simple conversion either. These TreadZ have new geometry, morphs and material zones for added versatility. Go from low heel to high heel to knee high with ease. With a few presets easily create work boots and hiking shoes from the same model. Lots of different heel/sole morphs from flats to wedges. Over 50 style and adjustment morphs in all.

Presets are included for different materials and looks. To create different variations with the included presets:

Step 1 - Apply an ALL material preset (i.e. 1 All Black Leather).
Step 2 - Apply a preset for the desired style (i.e. 2 Hiking Shoes, 2 Work Boots).
Step 3 – (optional) Apply presets to hide additional details like straps (i.e. 3 Strap 1 Off).
Step 4 - (optional) Apply a shape preset (i.e. HikingShoes1).

Mix and match to get the look you want. Also, I have also included ankle sock tops to be used with the work boots and hiking shoes.

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/treadz-for-genesis

Don't forget to checkout ForbbinWhispers addon textures too.

http://www.daz3d.com/jammin-just-real-treadz-texture-bundle/

Cheers!
Phillip

Comments

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Will textures from the other Treadz versions work on these and vice versa?

• the3dwizardthe3dwizard Posts: 495
    edited December 1969

If you are asking about the Life TreadZ they won't work as they were made for the original TreadZ (up to and including V4). With V4 I remapped the UV's to make it easier to texture and so each boot could be textured individually.

Thanks!

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited April 2013

Thank you for updating my favorite DAZ footwear to Genesis. Who needs high heels or flip flops when you can wear TreadZ!

Post edited by Mattymanx on
  • willowfanwillowfan Posts: 238
    edited April 2013

These are great. The number of shaping options are mind-blowing.

I may have mentioned in the other thread that the wedge heel option is awesome! :D

Render using the work boot style with tall flat sole for the Treadz

treadzpark.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 619K
    Post edited by willowfan on
  • the3dwizardthe3dwizard Posts: 495
    edited December 1969

Nice willow! Those look uncomfortable, just like women's shoes in real life ;) LOL

• SeiginotoraSeiginotora Posts: 106
    edited October 2013

Disregard. I'm dumb. :p

Post edited by Seiginotora on