FAST GRAB

gregory mgregory m Posts: 99
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I DON'T KNOW IF I CAUSING THIS PROBLEM OR NOT SOME TIMES I AM ABLE FIND THE FAST GRAB SITE SOME DAYS AND I GO MANY DAYS WITHOUT FINDING IT. SO IS IT MY PROBLEM OR NOT?

Comments

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

I had a devil of a time finding it too.

Try this link...
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/?cat=1452

I was as confused as hell when I kept hearing people talk about the FastGrab, but I couldn't find it anywhere. LOL!

:coolsmile:

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited June 2012

It's always in the same spot.... Shop > Sales & Promotions > Fast Grab

Post edited by adamr001 on
  • CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

adamr001 said:

Actually, I've seen that menu not have it. At one point its slot in the menu was replaced with 'Neftis 60% off sale', for example, and I've gotten that menu a few times w/o anything there.

-- Morgan

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,

adamr001 said:

Actually, I've seen that menu not have it. At one point its slot in the menu was replaced with 'Neftis 60% off sale', for example, and I've gotten that menu a few times w/o anything there.

-- Morgan

Same here - took me ages to find it the other day, there is a thread somewhere that posts updates to it but I've lost that.

edited December 1969

Wow, it's never been missing for me. I'll make sure and report that.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,700
    edited December 1969

Also your caps locks button seems to be on. It makes it look like you are yelling at us all. Just a friendly suggestion is not to leave caps locks on.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139
    edited December 1969

I think I noticed the Fastgrab line missing from the menu about the time the contents og the offer were changed over - don't know if it's something to do with that?

edited December 1969

MelanieL said:
    I think I noticed the Fastgrab line missing from the menu about the time the contents og the offer were changed over - don't know if it's something to do with that?

Yes, I think this is it. It looks like if a category is "empty" it disappears from the menu.
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I went ahead and bookmarked it so I wouldn't have a problem finding it again.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/fast-grab-3d-models/

• DarkRiderDLMCDarkRiderDLMC Posts: 561
    edited December 1969

There used to be an email notification, but I fear it has been improved.

edited December 1969

The email notifications for Fast grab had problems. It would show two items for fast grab when only one of them was still good.

edited December 1969

The email notifications for Fast grab had problems. It would show two items for fast grab when only one of them was still good.

Yes, I had that happen repeatedly. But the e's were a reminder to check fastgrab, which both got members things they wanted and provided impulse sales for Daz.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Better yet, they used to have FastGrab set up as an RSS Feed, so I had it in my Firefox RSS Feeds plugin and checked it throughout the day from my Bookmarks Toolbar. Easy Peasy.

edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    Better yet, they used to have FastGrab set up as an RSS Feed, so I had it in my Firefox RSS Feeds plugin and checked it throughout the day from my Bookmarks Toolbar. Easy Peasy.

Do you want a chocolate cupcake, a piece of a chocolate cake or would you like some smores (which is a sandwich made of gram crackers chocolate and marshmallow)? Just wondering since you said you wanted chocolate in your signature.

edited December 1969

Miss B said:

Ahh, the good ol' days! I had never tried the feed, but I did bookmark the grab and I've done that again. The prices seem higher though sigh.

• hamstergirl4444hamstergirl4444 Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

Ahh, the good ol' days! I had never tried the feed, but I did bookmark the grab and I've done that again. The prices seem higher though sigh.

Yeah, they do seem higher...and all Daz Originals, most of which are much older and already owned by the majority of long time customers....I miss the old Daz more and more, as each day goes by :(

• gregory mgregory m Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

First thing thank you all the help , just in old site of DAZ they listed fast grab now with you people help I am able find it better. Second thing I didn't I mean I was yelling by using caps lock on, I was upset with norton anti-virus I forgot to turn the anti virus program off when I was down loading files from DAZ 3D site the sonar came on started delete my files. Again thank you all for your help.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

What's the fastgrab discount?

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    What's the fastgrab discount?

It's not a specific discount amount. Huge range, so you have to figure it out on each item

The old fastgrab first was NOT Daz originals, so its a bit deceptive since PC members already GET a discount so you have to figure that in to the FG prices.

However, they used to say what the percent off was, and hopefully they'll change that eventually in the new FG