Victoria 5 Texture wip

remcovanembdenremcovanembden Posts: 106
edited June 2012 in Art Studio

Hello everybody,

I am trying to texture V5 and came up with already, but i lost the motivation a bit to texture her body further. Although this is in open GL i hope for opinions on this texture.

And after that i have to figure out Studio a bit better lol

Post edited by remcovanembden on

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

I think your off to a good start but your Bump needs work. Some Close Up Images of faces off Google might help you see that your Bump map is too uniform. It could also use some of the little wrinkles that all faces have around the eye's nose and the mouth. Those would also be in the Bump Map.

EDIT: That image just disappeared. But I hope this helps anyway.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • remcovanembdenremcovanembden Posts: 106
    edited December 1969

there are no bumps in this one, this is just the diffuse texture and no the other picture i removed cuz that was a mistake and i used poser for that with a faulty sss setup lol

edited June 2012

I post this close up so you can see it better, this is only teh diffuse map, no sss maps or whatever. Lots of detail already in the diffuse map

And in the second image i used also bump and gloss maps and i pictured the light settings too, all in Deep Paint 3D, so still open GL

bmp1.jpg
    1056 x 872 - 570K
    clsup.jpg
    989 x 824 - 547K
    Post edited by remcovanembden on
    edited June 2012

I'm sorry but I still think it is way too uniform. Real peoples skin is not that perfect, to smooth and not any of those small imperfections that make every person unique.

But the Diffuse looks very good. I would use it.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

well the pictures i used to create this texture is exactly the same, i can even show you, she has make up on so most imperfections get lost due to the make up. I can still see lots of imperfections on this skin texture

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

Where did you get Deep Paint 3d?

edited December 1969

MrZuma3D said:
    well the pictures i used to create this texture is exactly the same, i can even show you, she has make up on so most imperfections get lost due to the make up. I can still see lots of imperfections on this skin texture

Do not get me wrong, This is great work! I'm just more of a without make up kind of guy. I do see the small blimishes and fine lines, that is very good work. At my age the faces I see do not look that Young, and creamy smooth. That type of woman just does not come around anymore. ;-)
    edited December 1969

I have made an alternative head texture, she has aged somewhat now haha

denisaolder2.jpg
    500 x 525 - 156K
    edited December 1969

Where did you get Deep Paint 3d?

You cant obtain deep paint3d anymore, i have had it for years. there are still websites where you can download the demo version.

• shaaeliashaaelia Posts: 613
    edited December 1969

I really like the aged one. I can see the imperfections in your original, but prefer the aged.

• PorsimoPorsimo Posts: 359
    edited December 1969

I too see the imperfections in the original textures, but I have to agree the aged one really looks great!