DAZ STORE

dv8FXdv8FX Posts: 23
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is the store down or something? I couldn't download a thing and cant even send a customer service query. .

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

It is working for me, I just tried it. I am able to select Help > Contact US, and get the query form up.

There was a problem recently with downloading items from the Product Library, is that what you mean?

• dv8FXdv8FX Posts: 23
    edited December 1969

Yes, couldn't download a thing from the product library. Is there a problem again?

edited April 2013

I managed to get one going but turned out to be the wrong file. So I cancelled and ever since couldn't download anything.

Connection keeps resetting.

Post edited by dv8FX on
    edited December 1969

Even right click won't work.

• drinkingbuddydrinkingbuddy Posts: 350
    edited December 1969

I just bought a few products a half hour ago and everything downloaded fine.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

If there is a problem with the store then something has changed in the matrix:) Store temp glitches take place when they update or upgrade features. I know they are busy providing PA's with a new Portal system to manage sales, don't know if that has an affect on the site and check outs in anyway. I am just assuming here.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

There is a thread on this already, but they are suggesting to delete cookies, and then logging out and in again to fix the problem.

Most of the time it works for me on IE9, but sometimes it doen's work for an hour or two, and then comes back again.

edited December 1969

I visited other sites for a while. Now it's downloading. Dunno what went right this time... lol

Sorry for the alarm. Thanks guys.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

They were having issues with cookies that i think is fixed now. If you run into the problem again do as Jimmy suggested and delete your cookies