PayPal Orders

DAZ_Bcreek1DAZ_Bcreek1 Posts: 39
edited April 2013 in The Commons

Attention All,

There was an obvious glitch over the past few days, I am sure most of you have seen. Some, but not all, customers who paid for their order via PayPal have been charged, but the order is missing. We are aware of this issue, and we are working on a fix. We hope to have your orders to you ASAP. We ask for your continued patience. We appreciate your business very much. I will update you ASAP.

Thank you!!

Post edited by DAZ_Bcreek1 on

Comments

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

I also affected those of us who used a credit card.

In my case the order was not successful, but my credit card was still charged. Even worse, the products still in my cart are more expensive.

Attention All,

There was an obvious glitch over the past few days, I am sure most of you have seen. Some, but not all, customers who paid for their order via PayPal have been charged, but the order is missing. We are aware of this issue, and we are working on a fix. We hope to have your orders to you ASAP. We ask for your continued patience. We appreciate your business very much. I will update you ASAP.

Thank you!!

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

In my case the order was not successful, but my credit card was still charged. Even worse, the products still in my cart are more expensive.

Did you put in a support ticket? They're working on my order where I tried to both; and they refunded the charges. They should work with you.

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

Yes I did, and the charges are being reversed. However, now if I purchase the products that are still in my cart, I have to pay a higher price. I'd had also asked that the order be completed. Since it wasn't, I've now asked how to get the price I would have paid had the store not malfunctioned.

Did you put in a support ticket? They're working on my order where I tried to both; and they refunded the charges. They should work with you.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

There is a post on the other thread about how this has been fixed (it was a piece of Legacy code) They are working to check each order and also if you used a coupon or had sale prices, to honor all that too. So the problem has been identified and the code guys are working on it. (For both paypal and credit card.)

• ncampncamp Posts: 345
    edited April 2013

But is it really fixed if they thought it was just paypal. It was hitting cc users too.

Post edited by ncamp on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

THey are aware, and have posted to state that they are sorting oout both problems, in a couple of places. Both DAZ_Jon and Britney have posted .